[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR, pick 3 out of 5 and TE

mariguas

I got to win this one and next week i will be up vs my division leader, and whoever wins gets to the play offs.

I need to start 3:

Driver vs. BAL

MSW vs. HOU

Boldin vs. MIN

Avant @ ATL

Hester vs. StL

I am thinking that i should start Driver and MSW with very good matchups at home, and i am leaning towards Avant over Boldin, you know no DJax for Philly and good matchup, as for Boldin we dont know if Warner will play and if he plays how will he play with his head all banged up. And there's Hester with and excellent matchup but can we trust him and Cutler?

For TE i have:

Celek @ ATL Great matchup and no DJax, but will his injured fingers affect his game?

Finley vs. BAL He was a big disapointment for me last week.

Please share your thoughts with me, HELP ME OUT PLEASE...

Leave a link, i will answer yours.

Thanks

Hi,

I don't think it's going to be that big of a dif between a couple of guys for your 3rd WR.

I like Driver and MSW. Then either Hester, he is the #1 in Chic; or Boldin, Arz will need to throw to keep up with Minn. If Warner plays go with Boldin.

I like Celek at TE, despite the hand.

Good Luck

See My Post

Driver, MSW and Boldin is the play here if Warner plays. Boldin has been getting more looks lately from Warner. If he doesnt play, then i would have to go with Avant, even though I think Maclin will get the best looks if DJax is out. I just dont trust the Bears offense at all. Celek is also a no brainer.

please see my post

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=310216