[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge WR troubles, WDIS?

EZ Money 36

This is the first round of my season playoffs. I have 4 WRs to choose from for my last roster spot. All matchups could go either way. They are:

Chris Chambers vs the Broncos.....Denver D ranks 10th vs WRs this year. Chambers will draw Champ Bailey's coverage, KC needs to throw in order to have any shot to win here and Chambers has been hot lately.

Roddy White vs the Eagles....Philly D ranks 5th vs WRs this year. A home game for Atlanta which could prove the difference. Atlanta is playing with a backup QB and Philly can be run on easier than throwing on. I see a heavy dose of Snelling and Norwood with Turner out. Could be bad for White who has not been especially hot lately.

Jeremy Maclin vs the Falcons......Atlanta D ranks 22nd vs WRs this year. This could be my biggest high risk, high reward matchup. If DeSean Jackson does not play this one gets even better for me, but still not a lock. If the Atlanta offense sputters it could give Philly lots of opportunities on offense and could get a break out game for Maclin. However he has not been a proven steady performer.

Santanio Holmes vs the Raiders.....Oakland ranks 13th vs WRs this year. This is not a bad choice of a play. The Raiders are going cross country and playing the early game. Steelers will be out for blood after the Sunday night loss and should be at full strength with Big Ben back and ready to soar. This matchup intrigues me a lot.

So there are my choices.....what a headache. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. This is a Team A question for me so its a POINTS PER RECEPTION LEAGUE. That will factor in a lot I think.

Thanks in advance and will respond to your post!!!!!

If DeSean Jackson is out then Maclin for sure!

I know you say that the Holmes matchup intrigues you however remember that Oakland D is horrid against the run so Mendenhall will be getting a ton of touches which will eat into targets for Holmes.

I would say:

1. Maclin - if Jackson is out

2. Holmes

3. Chambers - Cassel playing is the only upside to me

4. White - Redman playing and will target Gonzales more plus Philly D will be blitzing like crazy.

This is the first round of my season playoffs. I have 4 WRs to choose from for my last roster spot. All matchups could go either way. They are:

Chris Chambers vs the Broncos.....Denver D ranks 10th vs WRs this year. Chambers will draw Champ Bailey's coverage, KC needs to throw in order to have any shot to win here and Chambers has been hot lately.

Roddy White vs the Eagles....Philly D ranks 5th vs WRs this year. A home game for Atlanta which could prove the difference. Atlanta is playing with a backup QB and Philly can be run on easier than throwing on. I see a heavy dose of Snelling and Norwood with Turner out. Could be bad for White who has not been especially hot lately.

Jeremy Maclin vs the Falcons......Atlanta D ranks 22nd vs WRs this year. This could be my biggest high risk, high reward matchup. If DeSean Jackson does not play this one gets even better for me, but still not a lock. If the Atlanta offense sputters it could give Philly lots of opportunities on offense and could get a break out game for Maclin. However he has not been a proven steady performer.

Santanio Holmes vs the Raiders.....Oakland ranks 13th vs WRs this year. This is not a bad choice of a play. The Raiders are going cross country and playing the early game. Steelers will be out for blood after the Sunday night loss and should be at full strength with Big Ben back and ready to soar. This matchup intrigues me a lot.

So there are my choices.....what a headache. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. This is a Team A question for me so its a POINTS PER RECEPTION LEAGUE. That will factor in a lot I think.

Thanks in advance and will respond to your post!!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts on my PT vs MB question.

1st McNabb has been hot and with Jackson out I like Maclin.

2nd In a ppr league Holmes is pretty safe play.

3rd I'm not too excited about White (but I am not good at calling when White has a good game)