[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson has NOT lost his speed

MikesVikes

I would have been doing faster than that. 109? Thats weak bro!! What kind of sissy beamer you got anyway??
ESPN Radio was commenting last night that 109 sounds like a speed that a cop writes you up for so that he doesn't have to be known as the guy who was required to haul in the area's star RB for going 110+. The autographed football, game worn jersey, and box seats to a playoff game probably also helped get the speed officially lowered to a "reasonable" level.

Saw the dash cam on the morning news and the cop didn't even acknowledge his star power until he left, shook his hand and said, "good luck tomorrow." I know the stretch where he was busted and I can't figure out how he even got going that fast, because of road construction everywhere.

In MN they could have towed his car for that and he faces loosing his licence for six months.

God I hate common man and I have zero clue how a sports hating D-bag ever got a show on a sports talk radio station.

I'd rather listen to Siny with Packer Preview any day of the week.

I like comman...I get my fill of sports with PA. Not sure if that slot would handle another 3 hours of sports talk.

Not sure how he got his gig, but he's been going along time because of ratings.

Saw the dash cam on the morning news and the cop didn't even acknowledge his star power until he left, shook his hand and said, "good luck tomorrow." I know the stretch where he was busted and I can't figure out how he even got going that fast, because of road construction everywhere.

In MN they could have towed his car for that and he faces loosing his licence for six months.

He is lucky he did not kill himself or anyone else. Frickin idiot.

Just saw in the morning paper that Berrian got tagged for going 104

:wacko:

The state has a special deal going this month where they put extra cops on the road, extra speed traps, and road blocks to crack down on DWIs, I just got a ticket too for going 12 over :D but my buddies will take care of it for me :D