[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whole Baby Clam Stew

Kid Cid

It has been a little while since I've posted something up on the blog, the wife's family was in town and it does make it difficult to keep up with things when they invade the house. We made the day after Thanksgiving dinner here; I had the FIL and BIL working their fingers off in the kitchen to pull dinner together while the wives were out shopping. This stew was the biggest hit of the day although the Tunisian Black Cod came in a close second. Enjoy.

http://www.corrundum.net/post/North-and-So...ther-again.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny, my wife and I went to a cook off last Saturday night. I had to work until five and then prep a dish so I chose to break out the wok and go for my chicken with dried chili peppers. Ms Cid hated everything about my choice and how I was to bring it, etc. Well, to make a long story short, she decided to make her own dish. I ended up tieing for first place in the overall best dish category. Who did I tie with? Ms Cid who made this Whole Baby Clam Stew. Talk about being skewered with my own knife.

It's funny, my wife and I went to a cook off last Saturday night. I had to work until five and then prep a dish so I chose to break out the wok and go for my chicken with dried chili peppers. Ms Cid hated everything about my choice and how I was to bring it, etc. Well, to make a long story short, she decided to make her own dish. I ended up tieing for first place in the overall best dish category. Who did I tie with? Ms Cid who made this Whole Baby Clam Stew. Talk about being skewered with my own knife.

:DThat's awesome. She sounds a lot like my wife - except she can cook. :wacko: