[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A real candidate!

Perchoutofwater

inspiring speech, but we've all heard this before. I'd love to think he'd live up to it, but they never do.

You will note the passion and the lack of a teleprompter, so there is hope. Oh wait we've already had hope and that just got us the largest deficit we've ever had, maybe that was a poor choice of words.

You will note the passion and the lack of a teleprompter, so there is hope. Oh wait we've already had hope and that just got us the largest deficit we've ever had, maybe that was a poor choice of words.

Seeing as how he isn't at a podium with them a few feet away placing them on camera doesn't mean they're not there just off camera.

Meaningless, really.

:wacko: i give,what does Have to agree here stand for ?

Have to agree here is a varient of the all-too-popular acronym "OMG", meaning "Oh My God".

The "z" was originally a mistake while attempting to hit the shift key with the left hand, and type "OMG"

Also used in all-caps, 'Have to agree here' is generally used in a sarcastic manner, more often than not a humiliating fasion. It is also used as a device for stating the obvious.

"Have to agree here! you r teh winz!!one!!eleven!"

Once again with the teleprompter nonsense. It's simply the technology of today that replaced the notecards of the past. Why do you hate technology?

:wacko:

:wacko: i give,what does Have to agree here stand for ?

It's what the libs on this board use when they can't come up with a reasonable argument to a conservative. Instead of engaging in a debate which they would lose, they run from the debate and try to marginalize their would-be opponent with their cute little equivalent of "La la la la la, I can't hear you!"

:D

It's an overused, outdated, and rather stupid acronym that makes people think less of those that use it. Much in the same vein as pwned.

Or what Savage said.

It's what the libs on this board use when they can't come up with a reasonable argument to a conservative. Instead of engaging in a debate which they would lose, they run from the debate and try to marginalize their would-be opponent with their cute little equivalent of "La la la la la, I can't hear you!"

drill baby drill!

He cheerfully repeats some BS Limbaugh lines, pandering to the rabble. While he makes some good points, he's overall just a novelty demagogue. :wacko:

So anyone right of you is rabble, nice. You've turned into quite the liberal elite in the last year or so.