[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Must Win this week!

CSA81

Been running with Palmer the past few, but I def need a lift. Smith has outscoured him by quite a few the past few weeks and Flacco didn't look to bad last week. I just can't take another game like last weeks from Palmer. What you think?

thanks.. I will answer yours if you want

Thanks for answering mine.

Both Carson Palmer and Alex Smith have good match-ups. But we know that the Bengals are really a running team this year. They will run the ball more than they will pass, which is why Palmer really doesn't put up good fantasy passing numbers. Cedric Benson is back as the starter and Larry Johnson just proved he can get the job done. SF likes to run too, but right now the whole Smith to Davis thing is working out and Crabtree is coming along, so they will pass. I think both QB's are going to be very close in pts. Obviously, Palmer is the more experienced QB, and the safer play. But I would play Smith over Palmer, and I am doing so in one league. I like the upside of Smith better, and I'm willing to take the chance.

Edited by electricrelish

I like Palmer this week.The Lions pass defense is awful and I don't believe the Bengals will overwork Benson in his first game back from injury.Funny things happen up in Seattle so I would shy away from Smith this week.