[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need to upgrade my DL position...

My league starts 2 DL, 2 LB, and 2 DB.

I currently have at DL K Williams, Minn and and Randy Starks, Mia.

I should add that I get 1 pt for tackles, 3 for .5 sack and 6 for sack so sacks are valuable! interceptions also 6pts

I would like to replace Williams with a legitimate DE worthy of starting.

Here are a few waiver wire options for me-- please rank them

D Tapp, Sea

G Dorsey, KCC

Vanden bosch, TN

Calais Campbell, ARi

Trevor Scott, OAK

W Hayes, TN

Edited by Toledo Toxins

My league starts 2 DL, 2 LB, and 2 DB.

I currently have at DL K Williams, Minn and and Randy Starks, Mia.

I would like to replace Williams with a legitimate DE worthy of starting.

Here are a few waiver wire options for me-- please rank them

D Tapp, Sea

G Dorsey, KCC

Vanden bosch, TN

Calais Campbell, ARi

Trevor Scott, OAK

W Hayes, TN

It might depend on whether this is a dynasty or a redraft league and also what the scoring is but just talentwise for dynasty - I like W Hayes, T Scott, G Dorsey D Tapp C Cambell and Vandy in that order all though Cambell and Vandy are about the same. My 2 cents

Myfantasyleague.com still has him at DL.... will he continue to rack up sacks? The Huddle has Dorsey ranked higher

Most if not all leagues will have him listed as a DL...I don't expect him to make his noise with sacks but his tackle opportunity is enormous....I haven't finished the entire IDP Game Breakdowns for this week yet but I can tell you that I have Scott ranked as a 3 star play as a LB and say he should be bumped up to a 4 star play if he is a DL in you league....Dorsey I have as a 2 Star play.

Edited by keggerz

Trevor Scott is huge for a WLB and will be a hybrid DE-LB, as he debuted last week. The news came out after our IDP rankings were published. Had this news been confirmed prior, he would probably be bumped up a bit higher. As always, take the rankings as only a guide and make lineup decisions based on news that comes out after the fact.

If you can get (and keep) Scott as a DL, he's got a ton of value moving forward.

My league has a uniform scoring system for defensive players...3 point tackles ( I know, ridiculous), .5 for 1/2 tackle, 5 point sacks.

Trevor Scott is officially a monster. We also use MFL and yes he's listed as a DL.

MFL will review and change designations in the offseason though, so I'm not sure if he'll be worth keeping over my more expensive stud Trent Cole, or more well known LB like Ryans, Dansby, etc. We'll just have to see what the Raiders (and MFL) do with this guy.