[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andy Murray gets dumped for playing too many video games

buddahj

Like another famous athlete, British tennis star Andy Murray has been having relationship problems of late. Unlike Tiger Woods, Murray hasn't been spending too much time with other women, however. He's been spending too much time on his Playstation.

Murray, the No. 4 ranked player in the world, was dumped by his long-time girlfriend Kim Sears due, in part, to the fact that he spent up to seven hours a day playing video games.

The Telegraph reports:

Sources close to Sears said one of the causes [of the breakup] was the world number four's long hours playing video tennis and PlayStation 3 games such as the best selling Call of Duty sequel.

Brad Gilbert, Murray's former coach, has said in the past that Murray spends "seven hours a day" playing video games.

The source told The Sun: "He would spend all his time glued to them. In the end she just got fed up with it. She wanted more out of the relationship."

Most guys who play seven hours of video games per day don't even know what a real woman looks like*, let alone dates one as gorgeous as Kim Sears. I'd think this is an inspiring tale to the video game generation. Sure, it seems crazy that Murray would play more with his PS3 than his girlfriend but, come on, have you seen Modern Warfare 2? (Have you, because I have no clue what it is.)

what a tool. she's pretty hot.

The searing hotness of the Huddle wives must be something to behold.

Never really heard of this chick but she really doesn't look that hot. :wacko: I know she has the allure of being a tennis coach's daughter and all but that just doesn't work for me anymore. I need more. I'm not some kind of machine.

Anyway, I thought that might be a bad pic but Google Image search doesn't really find anything better. She has kind of a girl next door cuteness to her but I don't think she is smoking hot or anything.

Never really heard of this chick but she really doesn't look that hot. :wacko: I know she has the allure of being a tennis coach's daughter and all but that just doesn't work for me anymore. I need more. I'm not some kind of machine.

Anyway, I thought that might be a bad pic but Google Image search doesn't really find anything better. She has kind of a girl next door cuteness to her but I don't think she is smoking hot or anything.

I think she is very beautiful. She has that Jillian hair thing going.