[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3 WR

satchel123

B Marshall

J Avant

R Meachem

S Holmes

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Need to start 3 of theses guys. I'm leaning toward B. Marsh, Avant - Jackson out and I have McNab throwing to him, and Meachem - On a hot streak lately and the guy I'm playing this week is starting Brees.

Sound right or at least make some semblance of sense?

Thanks, Matt

B Marshall

J Avant

R Meachem

S Holmes

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Need to start 3 of theses guys. I'm leaning toward B. Marsh, Avant - Jackson out and I have McNab throwing to him, and Meachem - On a hot streak lately and the guy I'm playing this week is starting Brees.

Sound right or at least make some semblance of sense?

Thanks, Matt

Looks good to me Matt,,,,Holmes and TJ are up and down

R Satchell

I agree with your lineup decisions. But, i'd like to make a note about your logic.

No idea who started this line of thinking but you cannot "nullify" or "cancel out" another teams points by playing his respective QB or WR. It doesn't work like that. You play the guy who puts up the most points. Your opponent does not matter.

If you start Meachum and Brees throws him 1 TD how is that more beneficial to you then if you start Avant and he gets a TD? Last I checked the rules say points are points regardless of where they come from. Trust your gut and put in the players you think will do the best. Period.

Thanks Guys. Grobert I hear what you are saying and I think I am putting the best guys out there. Just happens to be that my wr is playing the opposing QB. I know it is a zero sum gain and doesn't really cancel out Brees. I would never start a guy that wasn't producing to try and cancel out those points but if he is a red zone target and has been catching balls it make sense and I feel does help counter a qb scoring. Just an fyi I lost a game earlier this year with McNab handing off to Jackson for a td lost by 4 and had McNab thrown to Jackson would have won. Think I'll get lucky and Brees might hand off to Meachem? :-)

Actually with the way the saints have been playing I wouldn't be surprised to see more running scores then passing this week at all. The Skins have a great air defense and saints have a very dynamic running game.

Then again --- does anyone have a good air defense against brees? It's questionable. :wacko: