[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints going down?

CaP'N GRuNGe

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be interesting to watch on the highlight shows later:

Last Play: 3-26-WAS 44(:43) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass short middle intended for J.Shockey INTERCEPTED by K.Moore (K.Moore) at WAS 30. K.Moore to WAS 44 for 14 yards (R.Meachem). FUMBLES (R.Meachem), RECOVERED by NO-R.Meachem at WAS 44. R.Meachem for 44 yards, TOUCHDOWN. ... Play Under Review.

Last Play: 3-26-WAS 44(:43) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass short middle intended for J.Shockey INTERCEPTED by K.Moore (K.Moore) at WAS 30. K.Moore to WAS 44 for 14 yards (R.Meachem). FUMBLES (R.Meachem), RECOVERED by NO-R.Meachem at WAS 44. R.Meachem for 44 yards, TOUCHDOWN. ... Play Under Review.

Just saw this on Redzone. I think it stands.

ETA: Maybe not. Could be down by contact on the INT.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

That's a total "I hope we don't crap out this horseshoe" play.

Let me just cut off the 800 "Why did the Saints DST get a TD on that play " threads. Possesion went to Wash on the int. When Meachem recovered the fumble he is eesentially a D player. Saints DST should get a TD for that play

Meachem just proved why you never give up on a play. I still can't believe what I just saw. :D

I just got a defensive TD for that play for the Saints DT. Help me out, I can't remember. Is that how it's usually scored? :wacko:

Shouldn't my Saints D get the pionts! :D

Gott'em in one league but not the other.... :D

Let me just cut off the 800 "Why did the Saints DST get a TD on that play " threads. Possesion went to Wash on the int. When Meachem recovered the fumble he is eesentially a D player. Saints DST should get a TD for that play

:D I swear I didnt see these while I was typing my post..It started already

Shouldn't my Saints D get the pionts! :D

Gott'em in one league but not the other.... :D

nvm they just decided to put'em up for me. :D

seemed like it took forever for some reason....

I'm very impatient :wacko:

Nope. It's an offensive fumble recovery TD. It should not go to the D.