[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minn vs Arizona

Henry Muto

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many teams just got knocked out of the playoffs on that TD?

I let you know tomorrow if that cost me $1300 and a league championship...at this point I don't know....up 60 against Mason and Driver tomorrow

If I lose by 10 or less then the Favre TD cost me the title and the $$$

These Favre garbage points are gonna suck so bad

...but it means at least one more game he can enjoy being all-time leader before Manning obliterates his records.

These Favre garbage points are gonna suck so bad

On the contrary...the MN OL just brought me 3 points on that drive and may have won me the best record in my league.

So how many teams just got knocked out of the playoffs on that TD?

I'll bet there are quite a few that got dinged by Favre or Harvin there...

Whisenhunt has made an unbelievable difference in the Cardinal football team. Man, they had a great game plan prepared for tonight. Favre never seemed comfortable, and I just don't think the Vikes ran the ball enough - again. I would agree with those that are criticizing the excessive passing game plan of late. They've lost the focus and commitment to running the ball, and tonight that would have helped and helped keep the Cards offense off the field.

Tough loss of Henderson. Winfield would have helped a lot tonight, I think. But they have to recommit to the running game to really have a shot at going deep in the playoffs, IMO.

Whisenhunt has made an unbelievable difference in the Cardinal football team. Man, they had a great game plan prepared for tonight. Favre never seemed comfortable, and I just don't think the Vikes ran the ball enough - again. I would agree with those that are criticizing the excessive passing game plan of late. They've lost the focus and commitment to running the ball, and tonight that would have helped and helped keep the Cards offense off the field.

Tough loss of Henderson. Winfield would have helped a lot tonight, I think. But they have to recommit to the running game to really have a shot at going deep in the playoffs, IMO.

+1

Vikes look to be getting WAY to comfortable abandoning the run and letting Favre sling it all over the field. Hopefully tonight was a gut check

Zona dropped so many in coverage, draw plays were there to be had and minny never adjusted. If Peterson is playing hurt it's time to rest him now, there's no catching NO for #1 seed.

If EJ Henderson is done for the year this was a costly loss. Just a bad night all-around.

Zona dropped so many in coverage, draw plays were there to be had and minny never adjusted. If Peterson is playing hurt it's time to rest him now, there's no catching NO for #1 seed.

If EJ Henderson is done for the year this was a costly loss. Just a bad night all-around.

Yea, Zona had the middle covered up good tonight. Favre likes to throw down the middle. Maybe the loss will keep the Vikes playing hard next week. Some of the wins lately have been too easy. Btw, I don't think that AD has been the highest scoring player on either of my teams for any week this year.

Edited by MikesVikes

That was BRUTAL. I've been saying our O-line was mediocre to average at best in the run block and it really showed today. Vikes went to AZ thinking they could relax and AZ came out fired up and physical. They played so flat and we've seen them play flat before for a quarter or two but this was just four full quarters of being reminded that they can't ever just show up and expect to win.

Zona dropped so many in coverage, draw plays were there to be had and minny never adjusted.

Exactly right.

I LOVED the graphic that showed what the formation was every play. When the Vikes had any kind of 2nd or 3rd and over 5 yards to go, the cards went up to 6 DBS and dared Peterson to beat them on the ground, which is the opposite of what other teams do. They try and load up against the run and dare Favre to beat them. When they DID run Peterson against the dime defenses, they DBS were too fast to the ballcarrier for the Vikes o-line to block them . . .

Is this now the correct formula for shutting down the Vikes???

With a coaching staff that seemed unable to adjust, perhaps so . .

Henderson is a HUGE loss for that defense.

Moss parking incident

Berrian speeding

Peterson speeding

boating incident

Harvin pot smoker

Williams steroids

Williams steroids

Vicodin addict

First off Star Caps and steroids are two very different things. Not to mention they will likely win their case because the NFL's drug policy is a major joke considering they're suspending players for using a prescribed asthma inhaler.

Jesus kid give it a rest. Yeah you're an idiot, we all get it. So what if NFL players are young males that make mistakes, because it's so shocking that young men would ever get into trouble!!!

I think if I was you, I'd be more concerned with rooting for a team that brought back a RB that hits more women then rushing lanes.

I let you know tomorrow if that cost me $1300 and a league championship...at this point I don't know....up 60 against Mason and Driver tomorrow

If I lose by 10 or less then the Favre TD cost me the title and the $$$

Muto ,,, I'm sure you will let us know in 18 different threads :wacko:

Just think you can be a thousandair if you win that league :D

That was BRUTAL. I've been saying our O-line was mediocre to average at best in the run block and it really showed today. Vikes went to AZ thinking they could relax and AZ came out fired up and physical. They played so flat and we've seen them play flat before for a quarter or two but this was just four full quarters of being reminded that they can't ever just show up and expect to win.

Thank the Lord your Vikes came out so "flat" and played flat for more than just a quarter, cuz if they were really trying the Cards would have never spanked them like a Tiger Wood's trip to vegas.