[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raven Offense

friedrice

What are the changes of Ravens offense scoring over 35 points?

I'm up 2.5 points with GB DEF in my line up for tonight. If i hold my win i will get 1st round bye on the playoffs. But the GB def can give me a lost so i'm seriously considering benching them tonight and cross my fingers yahoo stat corrections dont screw me.

I put their chances at about 20%. I think they'll score less then that. They've shown that they can put up 30+ points against a team earlier this season, but they haven't done so in the last month.

If you are really worried, compare your starter's statistics with the NFL game book stats.

It will depend on GB's offense. If Rodgers just starts lighting the Ravens secondary up, it could be a shootout and the Ravens could try to air-it out. The thing is, if Flacco starts throwing a lot, he'll likely be good for an INT and maybe a sack or two, so that would get your D some points, right?

I'd feel pretty comfortable getting 2.5 points from the D. I actually need 4 points and have both GB and BAL on my roster.......not sure who to start, but am leaning towards GB.

Looks to be cold and windy there I really don't see a shootout happenin but then again who the hell am i to say there wont be fireworks on MNF this week! I mean all my rowdy friends are here on Monday Night! Get Ready I mean really ready!! Are U ready for some Football!! Obviously I am!! :wacko:

Looks to be cold and windy there I really don't see a shootout happenin but then again who the hell am i to say there wont be fireworks on MNF this week! I mean all my rowdy friends are here on Monday Night! Get Ready I mean really ready!! Are U ready for some Football!! Obviously I am!! :wacko:

On ESPN they just said cold (26 degrees) but NOT windy.

This is why I don't like that any player can finish with negative pts for the day. It should be even if your in the Red you get a 0...you should never have to sit a player or DF because they might score you negative.

I agree. Zero pts should be the threshold.