[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else is in the WCFF free league ?

Henry Muto

Who else is in the WCFF free league ? Winner gets $2,00 Vegas team.

I am ineterested to know where you rank. They have 3 of the leagues going that I know of.

I am ranked 1st place in one of them and 2nd place in another going into tonight.

Anyone else playing in it and doing well ?

The top 8 of each league makes the playoffs for weeks 15/16 and the top 4 win a free $125 - $300 team next year while the overall winner gets the $2,000 free team in Vegas.

Anyone else here at the huddle have a shot to make the top 8 or am I the lone torch carrier here ?

Congrats. I'm in 29th place in the WCFF Free Trial League #3, which you are in first place in. I'm -156.20 behind you. You will have to be the torch bearer. I'll be rootin' for you.

P.S. Why am I so far behind? I forgot to set my lineup one week, and I did stupid things like not pick Chris Johnson for my team. D'oh!

Edited by electricrelish

Who else is in the WCFF free league ? Winner gets $2,00 Vegas team.

I am ineterested to know where you rank. They have 3 of the leagues going that I know of.

I am ranked 1st place in one of them and 2nd place in another going into tonight.

Anyone else playing in it and doing well ?

The top 8 of each league makes the playoffs for weeks 15/16 and the top 4 win a free $125 - $300 team next year while the overall winner gets the $2,000 free team in Vegas.

Anyone else here at the huddle have a shot to make the top 8 or am I the lone torch carrier here ?

I am going to name my 1st kid Henry and my second kid Muto...regardless of gender

I'm in league 1 and 3. I had a bad week and dropped to 6th in league one and I'm in 10th place in league 3. I'm only 11 points from being top 8 so I still have a shot in both leagues. (Heavy Hitters league 1 and Bio Hazard league 3)

Good luck this is the final week before the playoffs and I don't really like how they are re-setting all the scores to 0 for week 15 for the 1st round of the playoffs (yet keeping the avg score of the regular season for the overall contest) ?

So they are doing 2 different playoffs and doing them differently.

Frustrating that my 1st place lead won't mean anything I could lose in 1st round and the reason it will be frustrating is everyone is going to have nearly the same team for week 15 it will come down to what QB, maybe 1 RB, 1 WR, K and DF.

They should have just done no playoffs and gone thru week 16 and took the top 4 for payouts.

Then again it is free so why should I complain...but I am 1st and 2nd and might get nothing.

Yeah, I agree with you and didn't know that was the way it was going to work. I saw your post in the looking for league section and put a team together pretty fast while I was trying to feed my daughter and only really looked at the scoring system and missed all the info on the playoffs. As you said, it is free though so I won't complain. Thanks for posting the league and bringing it to may attention.

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to see how things turned out. I made top 8 in league 3 but didn't make the cut in league 1. I was 2nd in the first round of the playoffs so I should get to play again this week even though the website dosen't show any games for week 16. I'm not real sure how it works though.

If you made the top 4 then you play again this week and you have won a prize of at least a $125 team next year.

If you take 1st this week you get a $300 team, 2nd nets a $220 team and 3rd/4th take a $125 for next year

Remember you have 2 log ins 1 for the overall top 24 team National champ which gets $2,000 team.

Despite me bing in 1st place for the regular season in league 3 I did not go any Colts or Drew and that doomed me to 8th place out of the 8 teams what a bummer after working so hard all season for 1st place out of 50 teams.

In league 1 I did make 3rd place barely thanks to them allowing the Brees TD pass so I will be in the final 4 there.

I had 2 teams out of the 24 to get the $2,000 team but I am in like 12th and 20th so it looks bad.

one bad week ruins the whole season.

If you made the top 4 then you play again this week and you have won a prize of at least a $125 team next year.

If you take 1st this week you get a $300 team, 2nd nets a $220 team and 3rd/4th take a $125 for next year

Remember you have 2 log ins 1 for the overall top 24 team National champ which gets $2,000 team.

Despite me bing in 1st place for the regular season in league 3 I did not go any Colts or Drew and that doomed me to 8th place out of the 8 teams what a bummer after working so hard all season for 1st place out of 50 teams.

In league 1 I did make 3rd place barely thanks to them allowing the Brees TD pass so I will be in the final 4 there.

I had 2 teams out of the 24 to get the $2,000 team but I am in like 12th and 20th so it looks bad.

one bad week ruins the whole season.

I'm 10th I think in the running for the $2,000 team so I do not have much of a chance either. I'm really happy to at leat have a $125 team next year with this team. I didn't put as much thought into my 2nd team as I did the first and have a lot of dead weight on it. I'm looking forward to playing in a WCOFF league next year so I can see what it is like. I only play in a few locals now and I can't say they are the highest level.

Congrats to Andrew Kelsall who looks like he is going to win the $2,000 main event team for next year baring a 57 point game from Peterson on Monday night. My team did great this week but I did average last week and that took me out of it. It looks like I might finish around 3rd overall and 3rd gets the same thing as last...nada. At least I won a $220 free team out of the deal as I am in 2nd place in my local league of 50 and if Peterson can put up 27.4 pts tomorrow I would upgrade to a $300 team.

Is Andrew Kelsall a member of the Huddle ?

Edited by Henry Muto