[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

H.Ward

Big Ernie McCracken

I would be SHOCKED if he sits with a 'mild hamstring' injury I know people have their gripes with him, but the dude is tough as nails.

I think he will really be pushing to play based on some of the stuff he said about Big Ben and his injury but things that I am hearing make me think that he will not play. For sure watch this very close on Thursday if you are considering starting him.

It's Cleveland they don't need Ward to win this game. Hopefully it means a ton of pts from Holmes and Miller.

Get Ward healthy for week 15

Ummm...have you not been paying attention to the Steelers at all. Come fourth quarter of this game there will be a total of five TD's scored in that quarter alone. The Steelers will have been leading going into that fourth but then the points will start to fly. The Steelers may need all the weapons they can load up. :wacko:

Ummm...have you not been paying attention to the Steelers at all. Come fourth quarter of this game there will be a total of five TD's scored in that quarter alone. The Steelers will have been leading going into that fourth but then the points will start to fly. The Steelers may need all the weapons they can load up. :wacko:

have you not payed attention to Cleveland ? Our last rushing TD by a RB came somewhere in the middle of 2008

I think he will really be pushing to play based on some of the stuff he said about Big Ben and his injury but things that I am hearing make me think that he will not play. For sure watch this very close on Thursday if you are considering starting him.

i agree with you and Buddy. he kinda jinxed himself. i wonder if he'll worry about people now questioning HIS toughness.

Link

Hines Ward practiced on a limited basis today and is being listed as questionable on the team's official injury report, leaving open the possibility he might play tomorrow night against the Cleveland Browns.

Nonetheless, the Steelers have promoted wide receiver Tyler Grisham from the practice squad and signed him to the 53-man roster. To make room for Grisham, an undrafted rookie from Clemson, the Steelers released former Pitt quarterback Tyler Palko.

Ward, the team's leading receiver with 72 catches and six touchdowns, has a mild hamstring injury that probably would allow him to play if the game were on Sunday.