[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hosed by commish on tiebreakers

scottyjets

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commish is being a d!ck and Bob is gloating in commish's Megan Foxiness!! Don't even know the guys but I can tell commish is a controlling my poopy don't stink guy and bob is probably the guy who you dont want around ur wife by how fast he took a cheap and cheating trip to the playoffs with no remorse for whats really right! :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Before I turned on my poopyty computer to get the excel sheet I tried to find a saved version of it in my emails and as a result had already come across the email Scott quoted and also an email I sent chuck last November about head to head and then season points as tie-breakers. But I remembered previously thinking it was a stupid rule and thought i may have changed it.

I told this story to a non-fantasy football playing friend, and she wanted to know what kind of grown man uses the word "poopyty".

I would pay the 50 bucks, tell them to F off, and find new friends....and a new league, one that has a written rule set and by laws that prevent a commish from making arbitrary in season rule changes.

If they really are friends, in time it's water under the bridge. If not... they weren't your friends to begin with. To get philisophical... firends will come and go for your entire life. Family does not. Keep it in perspective. Move on if need be.

That's a garbage response. Everyone is busy! Take five minutes out of your day to post the friggin' tiebreakers.

I've been commish of our local for eleven years running and EVERY season, I'll post a reminder about the Tiebreakers (H2H/Div Rec/Total Pts) in mid-November or so just so that we can avood the last minute fights and arguments at the end of the regular season.

Although one of the things with local leagues that I've encountered is that most of your buddies in these leagues dont really give a crap about the rules UNTIL they actually affect them. or at the very last minute (i.e. Sunday morning of Week 13). And thats not necessarily a knock, its just the reality of the situation. These issues should always be clarified by the commish days if not weeks beforehand.

It is unfortunate that your friend's judgment is being clouded by his own ff agenda. I say you email the entire league and ask that everyone chimes in with what they think should happen. Even if the commish claims that he doesn't need a league vote, give him one anyway. Then if he continues to be a prick, announce your resignation from the league and invite everyone else to join you in a new league next season where integrity matters.

I WAS IN A LEAGUE WITH 7 OTHERS AND THE COMMISH CALLED ME A LAIR THE NEXT DAY I QUIT THE LEAGUE AND WALKED AWAY FROM 2ND PLACE MONEY. THE FOLLOWING YEAR I WAS ASKED INTO A LEAGUE THAT HAD 6 OF THE OTHERS MINUS THE PRICK. STAND YOUR GROUND AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT LEAGUE RULES ARE SET BY THE LEAGUE NOT ANY ONE PERSON NO MATTER WHO HE IS. THIS COMMISH MAY DECIDE THAT QB'S ONLY GET 1 POINT FOR EVERY 100 YARDS PASSING IF HE HAS WEAK QB'S. WALK AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK WHILE YOU START A NEW LEAGUE MINUS THE COMMISH.

I WAS IN A LEAGUE WITH 7 OTHERS AND THE COMMISH CALLED ME A LAIR THE NEXT DAY I QUIT THE LEAGUE AND WALKED AWAY FROM 2ND PLACE MONEY. THE FOLLOWING YEAR I WAS ASKED INTO A LEAGUE THAT HAD 6 OF THE OTHERS MINUS THE PRICK. STAND YOUR GROUND AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT LEAGUE RULES ARE SET BY THE LEAGUE NOT ANY ONE PERSON NO MATTER WHO HE IS. THIS COMMISH MAY DECIDE THAT QB'S ONLY GET 1 POINT FOR EVERY 100 YARDS PASSING IF HE HAS WEAK QB'S. WALK AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK WHILE YOU START A NEW LEAGUE MINUS THE COMMISH.

Dude please lose the CAPS. I feel like I just read an email from my 9 year old daughter :wacko:

why's he yelling? :wacko:

Commish has read this thread and simply commented:

"I read it and I didn't see much merit in it. "

that about wraps this up.

Just goes to show u his I am God I do no wrong attitude! Even after he sees a bunch of people that don't even know him bag his decisions he still thinks he's right un frackin real!! I'd cut ties with this d!ckhead! :wacko: With friends like him you will be driven to drinkin! :D

It wraps it up cause you're not going to do anything about it. Do you let people skip you in line at the grocery store too?

Tell him that you wrote a note on your computer back in September that you were not

going to be in his league, therefore you don't need to pay him the $50.00.

:wacko:

You got screwed.

Your commish is a pathetic little turd. And Bob is an undigested piece of corn stuck in that turd.

Well said, maestro!

I really can't believe the attitude this commish dude has. He's an egotistical as5hole who can't admit he made a mistake. You call him a friend, but I'll bet you really have no clue what this guy is like since your college days. Sounds like he's changed and not for the better.

Oh, and I'd rather take some aspirin for my sore cunt than suck the commish's cock ala Bob.