[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. Moss sent home today..

chodan

This deserves a, "Come on Man"!

Fine them??!....what? Lunch money?

Make them run laps?....and maybe make them collect all the balls at the end of practice too?

Stay later?!.....and write on the chalk board 100 times, "we talkin bout practice! practice!"

When the QB, captain, leader of your team can pull an all-nighter because his wife just delivered a baby

and STILL SHOW UP ON TIME, setting an example, BUT you can't get your ass out of bed, get your car cleaned off

and get to work on time, you deserve to be sent home.

Ok then. In all seriousness please tell me what sending them home does. Does it get Moss to want to try hard or run routes better? Does it get Thomas, Guyton, or Burgess to tackle harder or sack more? The whole point of having a practice is to improve the team. If certain members of the team aren't there, how are they helping the team improve.

I'm not excusing them being late, nor am I saying sending them home wasn't warranted. I just think that it's counter productive if you are trying to improve.

This deserves a, "Come on Man"!

Fine them??!....what? Lunch money?

Make them run laps?....and maybe make them collect all the balls at the end of practice too?

Stay later?!.....and write on the chalk board 100 times, "we talkin bout practice! practice!"

When the QB, captain, leader of your team can pull an all-nighter because his wife just delivered a baby

and STILL SHOW UP ON TIME, setting an example, BUT you can't get your ass out of bed, get your car cleaned off

and get to work on time, you deserve to be sent home.

And yes, I'd say something is wrong when you lose 3 out of 4......

I've seen this argument in several places, but it is flat-out WRONG. Brady was not there for the meeting...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

part of the issue is that on Monday BB said at part of the team meeting that each and every person needed to step up and take responsibility for doing their job. They needed to put the time in to prepare correctly and better, etc. And then the next time players are supposed to show up, four of them are late. It was all about timing, in more ways than one.

Ok then. In all seriousness please tell me what sending them home does. Does it get Moss to want to try hard or run routes better? Does it get Thomas, Guyton, or Burgess to tackle harder or sack more? The whole point of having a practice is to improve the team. If certain members of the team aren't there, how are they helping the team improve.

I'm not excusing them being late, nor am I saying sending them home wasn't warranted. I just think that it's counter productive if you are trying to improve.

I understand your perspective and it has some validity. But with BB warning the team that they had to tighten

things up just a couple days earlier, then 4 players show up late, I think sending them home was the best thing.

Could it hurt the team in terms of not having a FULL team at practice? Maybe, a little.

But the message going forward is more important.

A fine just wouldn't cut.

If you take one I'm saying and what you are saying, you can see that he was trying to send

a stern message to the team. 'Yeh, it hurts the team to not have everybody here, but I'm not

going to tolerate this chit'.

Also, I don't think BB ever wanted or expected this to be public knowledge.

I've seen this argument in several places, but it is flat-out WRONG. Brady was not there for the meeting...

Everything I've heard and read here says he was at the meeting BUT did not attend practice.

Speculation is the ring finger bruise, the ever present shoulder and talk of a rib injury.

If you have a link that says he was not at the meeting, please post and I'l stand corrected.

Everything I've heard and read here says he was at the meeting BUT did not attend practice.

Speculation is the ring finger bruise, the ever present shoulder and talk of a rib injury.

If you have a link that says he was not at the meeting, please post and I'l stand corrected.

All the articles that I've seen (prior to today) said that he missed the second day of practices in a row yesterday, but he was seen smiling holding a plate of food earlier in the day. That would jive with him still being there, just not physically practicing.