[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which defense to start?

resteasy

Jets Defense is good and playing @TB. BUT no sanchez may mean more defense on field is that good?

Tenn

hasn't scored much lately but now are playing Stl. Atogwe is out. Yahoo

and espn have jets projected higher points but espn has tenn higher in their rankings chart...

Which do I start?

Jets Defense is good and playing @TB. BUT no sanchez may mean more defense on field is that good?

Tenn

hasn't scored much lately but now are playing Stl. Atogwe is out. Yahoo

and espn have jets projected higher points but espn has tenn higher in their rankings chart...

Which do I start?

I have the same situation...Jets vs TB and Vikes vs Bengals......I am going Jets

jets on both

So you don't think sanchez being out will somehow affect the defense? Also it's away from NY.

Tenn at least is home and this is by far the weakest opponent they've faced. Plus stl has only scored one big game on the road 20pts @jac. the next closest is 10 @ det. They've been shut out twice.

TB @ home has multiple 20pt games.

Those 5 int's last week make me think revis will destroy and that will gain pts...

just wondering if you have a good reasoning. It will involve me going to waivers and I won't be able to undo this until after this week. thanks.