[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: BENSON or ADRIAN?

Benson vs. Minn

AP vs. CINN

AP supposedly has a sore ankle (sat out of practice today) and word is it is to blame for his lackluster play these past 5-weeks. And he faces a pretty darn good def. Or Benson who is also dinged going against the best run def in the league I believe. Benson does get a ton of carries and does not share like AP is doing, plus CINN is run first more so than Vikes. At a loss.... HELP!

My other starters are (we only need 1RB and 1WR/TE lineup): Charles, Welker, Gates, (either AP or Benson), Mason

I have Mason in because he plays DET and think he will outproduce both Benson and AP.

AP and Benson have both run wild against some great defenses this year. I think you'd be crazy to start Mason over either of them, regardless of the matchups. The only way I'd sit AP for Mason is if he isn't starting because of the injury.

AP and Benson have both run wild against some great defenses this year. I think you'd be crazy to start Mason over either of them, regardless of the matchups. The only way I'd sit AP for Mason is if he isn't starting because of the injury.

My way of thinking as well. AP & Benson