[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could really use some input

Cunning Runt

PPR league

Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex

Here are my options:

RB1 - Chris Johnson

RB2 - Brandon Jacobs vs. Eagles, Quinton Ganther vs. Raiders, Jerome Harrison vs. Steelers - again a PPR league

WR1 - Reggie Wayne

WR2 - Miles Austin vs. Chargers or Calvin Johnson vs. Ravens

Flex - 1 of whichever of the above RBs or WRs was not used already.

I'm usually pretty solid on what direction I want to go, but I'm honestly just not sure this time out and it's week 1 of my playoffs so I really want to go that extra mile and solicit some feedback from others.

Whaddya think?

Hey CR,

@ RB - I think you gotta go with Jacobs, he is the starter. Ganther has Cartwright and Harrison faces a tough D.

@ WR - if Ed Reed is back I like Austin more than Calvin (how will Culpepper do plays a big part too)

@ Flex - go with the WR if Reed is out, if not Harrison since he seems to be involved in the passing game.

Good Luck, check out mine if you get a chance

PPR league

Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex

Here are my options:

RB1 - Chris Johnson

RB2 - Brandon Jacobs vs. Eagles, Quinton Ganther vs. Raiders, Jerome Harrison vs. Steelers - again a PPR league

WR1 - Reggie Wayne

WR2 - Miles Austin vs. Chargers or Calvin Johnson vs. Ravens

Flex - 1 of whichever of the above RBs or WRs was not used already.

I'm usually pretty solid on what direction I want to go, but I'm honestly just not sure this time out and it's week 1 of my playoffs so I really want to go that extra mile and solicit some feedback from others.

Whaddya think?

CJ, B Jacobs

RW and CJ

Flex - M Austin

No way I'd bench Miles.

Harrison would seem an unlikely choice, but the weather tonight sounds like it could really shut down the passing game. I know it's PPR, but Harrison could even get near 30 touches tonight. He might see an increase in dump off passes too. Just a thought.

Jacobs just has not been running with any authority for weeks now... he's going east west, not north south far too often.

So, I'd say CJ and Austin, and might take a flyer on Harrison.

No way I'd bench Miles.

Harrison would seem an unlikely choice, but the weather tonight sounds like it could really shut down the passing game. I know it's PPR, but Harrison could even get near 30 touches tonight. He might see an increase in dump off passes too. Just a thought.

Jacobs just has not been running with any authority for weeks now... he's going east west, not north south far too often.

So, I'd say CJ and Austin, and might take a flyer on Harrison.

That's what I'm seeing as well. Outside of Jacob's 74yd catch and score last week, his numbers were fairly pedestrian. Even with his other rushing score he was under 10 fantasy points. And before that, even more ho-hum.

He's the primary reason for my question as it would seem Ganther and Harrison both offer more upside, whereas Jacobs offers more of a sure, however unspectacular, thing.

The Raiders'd rush D is awful and if Ganther does anything at all, he could have a real nice game. Harrison is against the Steelers, but if they're bringing the heat (and in poor weather), I could see Quinn dumping down 6-10 times to Harrison and in a PPR, when you add in the yards from that plus whatever he might get rushing, he could be in the 15 fantasy point range pretty easily. And if by the off chance he scores a TD, that'd be gravy.

I'm not sure. I'm really not. Can't afford to make a really bad move in this 1st round playoff game. This'll be on my mind all the way up to kick off tonight.

That's what I'm seeing as well. Outside of Jacob's 74yd catch and score last week, his numbers were fairly pedestrian. Even with his other rushing score he was under 10 fantasy points. And before that, even more ho-hum.

He's the primary reason for my question as it would seem Ganther and Harrison both offer more upside, whereas Jacobs offers more of a sure, however unspectacular, thing.

The Raiders'd rush D is awful and if Ganther does anything at all, he could have a real nice game. Harrison is against the Steelers, but if they're bringing the heat (and in poor weather), I could see Quinn dumping down 6-10 times to Harrison and in a PPR, when you add in the yards from that plus whatever he might get rushing, he could be in the 15 fantasy point range pretty easily. And if by the off chance he scores a TD, that'd be gravy.

I'm not sure. I'm really not. Can't afford to make a really bad move in this 1st round playoff game. This'll be on my mind all the way up to kick off tonight.

That's why I would not commit to a strong Harrison recommendation. I just offer some thoughts on it.

I am also waiting to see what the weather is at game time.... I can start Roths or go with a banged up Schaub, which is a little risky for a FF playoff game. I'll be at MFL with my hand on my mouse at kickoff time....LOL.