[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland homers and or Huddle Weathermen

isleseeya

How bad is it out there now and how bad do you think it will be tonight for game ?

Forecast via weather.com makes it sound really bad , with biggest factor being the wind ...steady at 25 - 30 with gusts over 40 :wacko:

I think i have to sit Big Ben but would love to hear some more feedback on the weather from locals there

As of about 20 minutes ago it is probably 15-20 degrees outside with steady 25-30 mph winds, and it is gusting upwards of 40. Wind chill has got to be 0 or less. There is some snow on the ground, but it is minimal....and there really isn't any more coming down at the moment. I can't see any good things coming out of either teams passing game tonight. I would hate to have to bench Ben, but I think, depending on your backup, you may need to seriously consider it. Good luck 2 ya'.

Not that anything good comes out of the Browns passing game anyway, but............you know what I mean. :wacko:

Edited by Sammy D.