[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerome Harrison tonight...

Cunning Runt

Well, Fork me and the fruits of my loins for 4 generations. I thought I hated Mangina in NY.... now I want to shave his head and pee on it.

:wacko:

The reason I didnt waste my waiver wire move on Harrison. Never trust Mangidiot. Both times they were on the 20 Jennings was the back. Cribbs , Jennings and Harrison are all getting carries ( Cribbs in the wildcat) . Jennings is outplaying Harrison. Us here in NY dealt with this when he was the coach here. Never letting Leon Washington play. Do not put your hopes of a championship in the hands of Mangini.

I just picked him up off waivers in 1 league last week. Thought what a steal after that 28 pt game he had last week but of course I did not start him last week...I wait until this week to take that 3.9 pt game. Mendenhall chipped in as well.

2 players down 10 pts in the books.....arg

I just picked him up off waivers in 1 league last week. Thought what a steal after that 28 pt game he had last week but of course I did not start him last week...I wait until this week to take that 3.9 pt game. Mendenhall chipped in as well.

2 players down 10 pts in the books.....arg

I hope this isn't the $30,000 league. Hopefully, a less expensive one.

Edited by electricrelish

So I ended up drinking more than watching the game (it happens :D). I see a stat line at the end game that said the Browns ran for 180 yards on the steelers and I'm thinking, "awesome, my luck might have worked out this time". I check my RB .5ppr main local and I see that I have 2.9 points. I said a few things that the word filter won't let me post here. Needless to say, it's a terrible time to guess wrong. Granted I only expected 5-7 points out of this spot but how some dude I've never heard of ended up running well and Harrison (who has been good in spots over the last few years) ended up smoking pole, just reminds me why I don't buy lotto tickets. :wacko:

:wacko: This is full on RBBC here with Cribbs running pee-wee sweeps left and right. I had Jennings rostered but dropped him after last week when Harrison was featured. Seems like Mangina doesn't want to commit to Harrison or Jennings.

He seemed pretty committed to Jennings last night.

He seemed pretty committed to Jennings last night.

Could've been the hot hand. Who knows.

Week 13:

Harrison - 21 plays

Jennings - 7 plays

Cribbs - 4 rushes

Week 14:

Harrison - 10 plays

Jennings - 20 plays

Cribbs - 8 rushes

It's a shame b/c there's obviously some value there but there's no way anyone can predict with any degree of certainty who Mangina will be committed to next week. It's definitely not worth pinning the hopes of your FF season on next week despite the nice matchup.