[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardest decision yet, need your help! Will help in return!

Which 5? ***CLICK the 5 that will have the best game this week***  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start??? pick 5 (at least 2 RBS and 2 WRs) Make sure to look at matchups, not just names!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Andre Johnson v SEA
    • Derek Mason v DET
    • Calvin Johnson v BAL
    • Sidney Rice v CIN
    • MJD v MIA
    • Jamaal Charles v BUF
    • Frank Gore v ARI

Start

• Andre Johnson - great match-up and he's a stud
  • Calvin Johnson - he's a stud
  • Sidney Rice - He's been a stud this year. Calvin got his last week against the Bengals. Now Rice is no Calvin, but he is still your best choice.
  • Jamaal Charles - Awesome match-up that you have to take advantage of.
  • Maurice-Jones Drew - He's a stud and your best choice of what's left

Bench

Frank Gore. Did you see the last game? AZ has a good run D and SF seems conflicted about letting the offense run through him.

Derrick Mason - love the match-up, but I gotta go for the higher upside guys like Rice.

OK, now I gotta go create some new Huddler ID's and respond with every other different possible combination. I will get it right. Hehe....I'm kidding.

Edited by electricrelish

LOL electric relish thats the best/ funniest post Ive ever seen, thanks a ton, great reasoning!

As you can see I have a tough choice between Calvin and Mason... I mean Mason is their only receiver and the lions SUCK!!! and Calvin is definitely a stud but has Daunte throwing to him and is on a crappy team! I'm so confused!

True, Thank you! I love the screen play and thanks alot- now I have an even tougher choice, you may have talked me into starting Gore!

Thanks a bunch guys!

Anyone else?