[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TWO big coaching decisions in playoffs, in two leagues

MJDfan

Alright big problems need help big time, normally im good but leaning both ways here.

League 1:

BIg Ben vs CLE,

Eli manning vs PHI

Alex Smith vs ARI

Weather report for tonight in CLE, is really bad and could be very windy with gusts up to 40 MPH. Eli is going against a good philly defense sunday night. and Alex Smith is going monday night against SF.

Its pretty much between alex smith and big ben, but the wind in CLE scares me, who would you play?

League 2:

Carson Palmer vs MIN

Eli manning vs PHI

Chad Henne vs JAC

Palmer away playing MIN, kind of scares me, and eli at home playing against philly, scares me alot, and Henne playing at Jacksonville but have the worst secondary in the league. Who would you play?

I like A. Smith in the first one... I am going with him also over Palmer and Flacco this week... I hope that he does well.. I just prayin Cardinals D doesn't show up Mondays night!! :wacko:

The second one is pretty tough... I thinks its kind of a toss up to me. I don't really like any of em....

roll the dice with Henne maybe?

Definitely have to go with Alex Smith if the first scenario

The second is a little more tricky, but I'd go with Carson Palmer. The Vikings couldn't get any pressure on Warner last week, and I see the same thing happening this week, Cinci has one of the best O-Lines in football, and C. Benson should be able to keep them honest. Also the Vikings pass D is average at best.

Edited by Jbuk22

I can't believe I am going to put this in writing:

1) Alex Smith

2) Chad Henne- My main hesitancy here is the JAX is playing for the playoffs and MAY play out of their minds. If that scares you, then go with your gut on the 2nd grouping- mine would be Eli

Please see my post:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311190

Thank you

Alright big problems need help big time, normally im good but leaning both ways here.

League 1:

BIg Ben vs CLE,

Eli manning vs PHI

Alex Smith vs ARI

Weather report for tonight in CLE, is really bad and could be very windy with gusts up to 40 MPH. Eli is going against a good philly defense sunday night. and Alex Smith is going monday night against SF.

Its pretty much between alex smith and big ben, but the wind in CLE scares me, who would you play?

League 2:

Carson Palmer vs MIN

Eli manning vs PHI

Chad Henne vs JAC

Palmer away playing MIN, kind of scares me, and eli at home playing against philly, scares me alot, and Henne playing at Jacksonville but have the worst secondary in the league. Who would you play?

I'd go with A. Smith & C. Palmer as well...good luck!