[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

weather report for the game tonight

lekraus

While 26 mile per hour winds are a terrible thing for throwing a football the layout of the field can make that a great thing. do any of you know what the direction the field in Clevland is? i looked it up and it looks like it runs south west to north east is that right? if it is correct then throwing the football will be much easier for half the game and if it is true then i want to start Mike Wallace. with Ward hurting Wallace could have a huge game.

While 26 mile per hour winds are a terrible thing for throwing a football the layout of the field can make that a great thing. do any of you know what the direction the field in Clevland is? i looked it up and it looks like it runs south west to north east is that right? if it is correct then throwing the football will be much easier for half the game and if it is true then i want to start Mike Wallace. with Ward hurting Wallace could have a huge game.

Ward is saying that's hes going to try and play....

Are you crazy ?

I have to say I hope your right though because I have Holmes going tonight no choice...other option is the great Massaquioiuooio

What time is your contact going to be at the stadium to give us the latest weather update?

You said you wish you were going. Are you crazy? You want to be out in that weather for a game that has no real meaning for the Browns? Are you that diehard of a Browns' fan? I guess they need to win, so they don't have to pay over the big bucks for a top three pick.

This is the perfect set up for Holmes and Miller to have great games...no Ward or limited Ward...TE's kill Cleveland...but that dang weather going to play tricks on us.

Cleveland should have built a retractable doom.

As I was getting some gas today standing out in the wind it was cutting right through me.

I don't know how they can play in that wind.

For reference what was the Balt vs NE 2007 game wind mph ? I remember that game being very windy because I had Moss, Welker and Brady and was worried all that week about the weather and the game was on Monday night.

I think they all had modest stats that day. Not horrible but nothing great.

I just looked at the forcast for all the other games on another site for this weekend.

The game with the most wind is 8 MPH......uggggggg

Why couldn't the Browns play this game on Sunday.

I really hate these Thursday games. At least I get to finally watch my 1st Thursday game this year..not thanks to the NFL network.

I just looked at the forcast for all the other games on another site for this weekend.

The game with the most wind is 8 MPH......uggggggg

Why couldn't the Browns play this game on Sunday.

I really hate these Thursday games. At least I get to finally watch my 1st Thursday game this year..not thanks to the NFL network.

Quit one of your 300 leagues next year and get Direct TV

Watching NFLNW... field reporter said the wind in the middle of the field will make it impossible to throw more than 10 to 15 yards. It's the guy that hosts Red Zone, forget his name.

I'm benching Roths. Harrison could be gold in PPR leagues, he had what, 7 catches last week? Heck, with dump offs he may get 10 tonight.

Watching NFLNW... field reporter said the wind in the middle of the field will make it impossible to throw more than 10 to 15 yards. It's the guy that hosts Red Zone, forget his name.

I'm benching Roths. Harrison could be gold in PPR leagues, he had what, 7 catches last week? Heck, with dump offs he may get 10 tonight.

:wacko: This makes me want to start Miller.

Or, I could start Jermichael at CHI on Sunday........