[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

TRU SOLDJA 22

Who to roll with?

First league:

FLEX - Cedric Benson vs. Min or Robert Meachem vs. Atl

TE - D Clark vs Den, Finley vs Chi, or Shockey vs. Atl

Another league:

FLEX pick 2 - Moreno vs Indy, J Stewart vs NE, S Smith vs Philly, or Meachem vs Atl

Aight guys im heading off to answer some threads so please answer mne. Good Luck to all

HHmmmHhh... i think meachem will perform but this is the first week vikings are gonna be without ej henderson so if he can get past the front line big things can happen.. with that said id go with benson....Finley is playing great this year nd chicago d is pretttyy whack and you know drew is gonna spread the ball around vs that pass d But i would def not sit clark cause hes so consistent nd this is prob the last week he'll be gettin alot of snaps. So either shockey with his matchup or clark

The second league u should def start meachem and moreno because new england is pretty stout vs the run and carolina has a backup in who could possible be worse than delhomme if possible so that rules stewart out and moreno should perform better , nd meachem is on fire

What do u think about mine

Flex- pick 2 Maroney vs carolina., meachem vs atl, or holmes vs browns tn!

First league: FLEX: ATL corners are ripe for the picking vs tough MIN run defense -- I'd go with Meachem; TE: Clark is due, you'd be putting two eggs in one basket with Shockey, and while Finley has been impressive and is going against CHI, he has a knee injury

Another league: FLEX: I'd go Meachem here, too and Smith vs PHI; Stewart will have to compete with DeAngelo all the while going against NE, which has only allowed 3 rushing TD's this year

Who to roll with?

First league:

Another league:

FLEX pick 2 - Moreno vs Indy, J Stewart vs NE, S Smith vs Philly, or Meachem vs Atl

Follow up

First League - 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE

Options - Ced Benson, Sjax, Miles Austin, B Marshall, R Meachem. thinking Sjax, Miles, Marshall, Meachem. Do i play Benson over any of these guys??

Another League - 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE

Options - R Rice, Moreno, Fitz, SSmith(nyg), R Meachem, and J Stewart. thinking R Rice, Fitz, Meachem and SSmith(nyg). Do i play Moreno or J Stewart over SSmith vs Philly?

Ill be around today, if you link yours i will answer. Thanks and good luck this week

Meachem has the opportunity to score more points but Benson is the safer play. I would look at my opponent this week and if I felt out-matched then I would take a chance with Meachem. If I felt that my team was stronger than his and that I had the better chance of winning, then I would start Benson. I hope that makes sense.

In your other league, I like Maroney this week. I actually just told a friend that I liked Maroney over Benson this week in his league. Meachem is second on that list.

I'd go SJax, Benson, Marshall and Meachem and leave Austin on the bench. I like Benson and Meachem over Austin.

I'd start Finley over Clark but I wouldn't feel bad about starting Clark either.

In the other, I'd start Rice, Fitz, Meachem and Moreno. Smith is OK and there could be a lot of points scored so I could understand going with Smith over Moreno but when I have trouble deciding, I usually pick a RB over a WR. Stewart is too much of an injury concern for me start.

Who to roll with?

First league:

Another league:

Aight guys im heading off to answer some threads so please answer mne. Good Luck to all

I'd go with Meachem. The Saints throw and then throw some more. Minn. is pretty good against the run and it's at home.

I'd go with Clark. Denver (my team) is terrible against Indy. We are notorious for giving up big games to Manning, especially at his house.

Id' go with either Moreno or Meachem again. Denver will focus on the run more to keep Manning off the field. But again the Saints throw and it's hard to pick against Meachem.

Who to roll with?

First league:

Another league:

It's hard to bench Ced Benson. At a flex position I think you can start him with confidence. As for TE's. I would go Clark then Finley. Shockey too inconsistent.

Moreno and Meachem-Meachem is hot and Brees loves him. I'm playing him.

Edited by zoob25

Thanks to everyone who replied

i think i will go with Meachem over Benson in first league. I just read Benson will split carries with LJ.

Not sure why i want to start Finley over Clark but im still considering..

Im my other league i think i will start Moreno over SSmith(nyg)..... im on the east coast and the weather is not good...could effect sunday night game

Now im trying to talk myself into start my Skins D over the Eagles D.... GOOD LUCK to all !!!!