[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS questions, QB and RB

League settings: .5 PPR, 1 pt per 15 yards rushing/receiving, 6 pts all TD's, 6 pts at 350 yards passing or 150 yards rushing/receiving, 1 pt per 25 return yards

WDIS this week:

Kurt Warner @ SF (hasn't done very well in SF historically)

or

Vince Young vs STL (he's put up points the last few weeks)

and

Justin Forsett @ Houston

or

Darren Sproles @ Dallas (leaning towards Sproles this week as Dallas should be ablel to score giving Sproles multiple kickoff returns)

Link me to yours and I'll gladly respond

League settings: .5 PPR, 1 pt per 15 yards rushing/receiving, 6 pts all TD's, 6 pts at 350 yards passing or 150 yards rushing/receiving, 1 pt per 25 return yards

WDIS this week:

Kurt Warner @ SF (hasn't done very well in SF historically)

or

Vince Young vs STL (he's put up points the last few weeks)

and

Justin Forsett @ Houston

or

Darren Sproles @ Dallas (leaning towards Sproles this week as Dallas should be ablel to score giving Sproles multiple kickoff returns)

Link me to yours and I'll gladly respond

Young 's will probably get a TD but not much more...his down side is they'll get up early and they'll run, run , run

i like Warner for at least two TD's (he had 288 yrds last time with a TD and Airizona is playing much better now)

absoltly sporoles especially with getting the return yards

I would start Warner for a couple of reasons.

1) Warner is averaging 336 and 2 tds in his last 3 starts against SF.

2) Warner is hot - 5 straight multi td games.

3) I think Young is a little dinged up and it will be the Chris Johnson Show as he tries to reach 2,000 yards rushing.

If Sproles receivs point for Special Team yards then I would guess he may be a better option than Forsett. If not I would think about Forsett because Dallas' rush def has been pretty good so far.

Thanks

for the first one id do warner, for the second id do forsett

Warner and Forsett definitely

I like Warner and Sproles. Young's knee should eliminate the possibility of helpful runs and STL is better against the pass than the run. TEN likely to hand off all day to Johnson. Not great options between Sproles and Forsett but I'd go with Sproles. SD more likely to give Sproles some looks after working so hard to get LT a record in front of Jim Brown as well as the return possibilities you mentioned.

Tough dilemma this week. Appreciate your opinion:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311345