[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Week One Descisions

alfp88

Sup, had a couple questions. Im in a 12 person standard scoring league and I barely made it into the playoffs with a 7-6 record, now im playing one of the best teams in my league and i need all the advice i can get. If u wanna throw out some advice leave a link to ur post and ill answer urs.

WR: i have Boldin and Andre Johnson starting right now but im thinking of putting either T.O. or Steve Smith (giants) in for Boldin, thoughts?

DEF: starting the Bills against the Chiefs, but i have Cardinals as well who have been doing well lately and are playing SF or Cowboys vs SD but thats gonna be a crazy high scoring game so i dont wanna start Cowboys, think i should put in Cardinals or Cowboys?

QB: so ya i got screwed this year on QBs, I had Ryan and Cutler to begin with and with Ryan injured im definitely favoring Cutler, but i recently picked up Campbell from the bench and currently im starting him after his kick ass week vs NO last sunday and after Cutler miserable performance at St Louis i really dont have much confidence in him, Cutler or Campbell?

any help is much appreciated, thanks

Edited by alfp88

Why would you take Boldin out after last week? I'd leave him in.

The niners have played well at home this year and offensively are scoring points. And I'd still start them over the Cowboys defense.

Go with the hot hand, start Campbell.

Please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311265