[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start

hayduke2005

Not a points per reception league

Just yardage and TD's

Do you like Charles who is going to get more touches (most likely) and hopefully in to the endzone but the KC offense isn't that potent OR

Do you go with Gore who's offense is more likely to put up the points but using the spread limits Gore's touhces and not he is not necessarily likely to get in to the endzone.

Which way would you go here, first week of our playoffs.

Not a points per reception league

Just yardage and TD's

Do you like Charles who is going to get more touches (most likely) and hopefully in to the endzone but the KC offense isn't that potent OR

Do you go with Gore who's offense is more likely to put up the points but using the spread limits Gore's touhces and not he is not necessarily likely to get in to the endzone.

Which way would you go here, first week of our playoffs.

Tough call, I want to say Charles because he's been on a roll and Buffalo D is last in the league in Rushing D...but then again I go by the 'start your studs' in the playoffs.

Tough call, I want to say Charles because he's been on a roll and Buffalo D is last in the league in Rushing D...but then again I go by the 'start your studs' in the playoffs.

i know, i hear ya there, that is why i am writing...need more concrete advice here...

gore hasn't been a stud the last two or three weeks since they've committed to the spread and charles has but again he is on KC...which is the stud?

i know, i hear ya there, that is why i am writing...need more concrete advice here...

gore hasn't been a stud the last two or three weeks since they've committed to the spread and charles has but again he is on KC...which is the stud?

Ok fine, I'd start Charles. He's come up huge the last four weeks and he's playing the worst rushing D at home, what's not to like, right?

I have same 2 to decide in one of my leagues, and will start CHARLES vs. the WORST run defense in league....I know you should always START your STUDS, but I do NOT consider Gore a stud anymore the way SF has shucked their run game ! !!! :D Besides that, we saw how ARIZONA shut down AP the other night, and Gore is not anywhere near the RB AP is !! :wacko:

Edited by wildbluefan

In case you haven't noticed but Charles has been a stud the last month. Charles all day.

If you told me at the beginning of the year i would be considering this i'd have called you nuts but its the way i'm leaning now too. The Monday night aspect of Gore makes him appealing too...

Gotta go with Charles. Buffalo has allowed a 100 yard rusher EVERY game this season

The yardage is pretty much granted with Charles what isn't is the endzone...that is where the question lies...Gore's offense seems more likely to put up points...not necessarily with Gore getting in on it though. Maybe a couple swing passes for 10 yard td's?