[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Packers-Bear Thread?

Chavez

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Grant finally having the big day I've been waiting for all season ... of course I was eliminated from the playoffs last week in the one league where I own Grant. He's actually had a decent enough season FF-wise I guess, just not quite the volume of TDs that I had been hoping for ... up until now at least.

:wacko:

Nothing to be proud of, really. If I were a Packer fan I'd be really, really worried. The Bears are horrible and you squeaked out a 7-pointer. Congrats. :wacko:

I have been worried since Rodgers started getting dumped on his rear 5 times a game . . . that started in week one.

Now the worry is changing into hopeful optimism . . . cause 9-4 is a LOT better than I thought they would be at this point.

Nothing to be proud of, really. If I were a Packer fan I'd be really, really worried. The Bears are horrible and you squeaked out a 7-pointer. Congrats. :wacko:

Sounds kind of like sour grapes, Darin. :D No one wins every game by domination. Good teams win close games. It's a division rival, and these teams always play each other close.

As far as my thoughts on the game...

-Mike McCarthy and Joe Philbin once again called a less than impressive game.

-Once again, way too many mental mistakes/penalties which goes to the coaching staff.

-Ryan Grant doesn't get enough respect. When given the touches, he produces. Once again, a situation with Philbin and MM.

-Clay Matthews for Defensive ROY. Another game, another dominant performance.

-Greg Jennings could catch herpies if he was sleeping with Courtney Love and Amy Winehouse. He's starting to out Braylon Braylon Edwards. Yikes.

-For the Bears to be successful, they're going to have to get an OC or HC that can reign Cutler in. He reminds me of Favre in 2005, or basically Favre at his worst. He trusts his arm way too much and it gets him in trouble constantly. While I think he can be a very good quarterback, someone has to reign him in before that can happen.

-Matt Forte is better than what the stats are showing. His line gives him nothing to work with, and rarely is he put into a position to succeed. The guy played hard today, and he's one of the few Bears that I actually like. Against the Vikings I may even root for him.

-Chris Williams needs to be moved to the right side, as he has no business playing LT.

He was razzing Darin. They are thin on the draft board because of trades.

And their picks are crap anyway. I can't prove it but I think we do better in the 3rd+ rounds anyway. :wacko: