[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bigfoot sighted

buddahj

That's Yukon out looking for a mate. Notice how he's heading South? I wish him luck. Last time he was spotted, he showed up at my front door with a 20 dollar bill and smelled of hope and shame. I miss that little bugger. He kept me warm like an electric blanket that forbidden night we'll never forget. I also haven't seen any squirrels since. I've told him next time he craves some biscuits and grits to come on down South.

That's Yukon out looking for a mate. Notice how he's heading South? I wish him luck. Last time he was spotted, he showed up at my front door with a 20 dollar bill and smelled of hope and shame. I miss that little bugger. He kept me warm like an electric blanket that forbidden night we'll never forget. I also haven't seen any squirrels since. I've told him next time he craves some biscuits and grits to come on down South.

:wacko: He does not like the south, and Grits is on Texas. (Though the newbie Biscuit is in Minnesota)

The people of Minnesota believed that Al Franken is senator material too. They are just f'n crazy up there.

And they also elected a prodessional wrestler governor . . . . next thing you know we will elect a movie star to the presidency! (reagan)

Point is . . .. . politics sucks no matter what affiliation you are :wacko:

You were wonderful to spoon with.