[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Huddle Membership To The Winner

BiggieFries

As some of you know, the Mrs. and I will be having our second Small Fry sometime this month! The wife went to the Dr Tuesday and he found that she is now 2cm dilated! Doc said the little sucker could be coming anytime from now until the actual due date of the 31st.

So, since I'm about to be a proud poppa again, I thought I'd offer the winner of the baby guessing game a free Huddle membership for next season! (most likely I'll just paypal you the cash or snail mail you a check. Whichever is easiest)

Last time we did this HughOne took home the prize... and then promptly donated it to the MSHB crew. :wacko:

Here's the link:Biggie's Baby Game Part Deux

Just put in your Huddle username so I know who to contact through PM. I'll keep the game going until Monday Dec. 21st at 9AM unless she goes early, in which case I'll stop it when I can.

Whoever guesses the right gender & weight wins! This part will not be "Price is Right" style, so it'll be closest in either direction for the weight. Tie breakers will be the length and the birth date and time. Birth date/time will be the first tiebreaker and length will be the second. If there is still a tie then it will go down to coin toss. The tie breakers WILL be "Price is Right" style (aka. closest without going over).

Here's a little background to help you guys along. My wife and I have NO idea what the gender is. We're keeping it a surprise for the big day. She is currently (as of Tuesday) 2cm dilated. My son was born 7 days early, 7lbs 12oz and 21 inches long at 12:31PM.

That's all the background you get! Good luck!

So, how close to her hitting the rag did you get her pregnant? :wacko:

I put a good amount of chloroform on the rag so she was in no position to hit anything...

:D

Oh wait you meant the other "rag".

I put a good amount of chloroform on the rag so she was in no position to hit anything...

:wacko:

Oh wait you meant the other "rag".

:D

If DMD & J2V end up with dramatically differing projections on the outcome of the baby race, I'd like to see their respective reasoning discussed in the "After Further Review" column next week.

Funny.

So, how close to her hitting the rag did you get her pregnant? :wacko:

Not funny.

Do you see the difference? I'm trying to help here.

On another note, if I win this year I'd like to donate my winnings to buy Irish a membership at a different web site. :D

what does this even mean? is there a joke in there somewhere?

"On the rag" refers to when a woman is having her "monthly cranky time":

adjective When a woman is "on the rag", that means she has her period. She's also likely in a bad mood because of the various discomforts associated with pads, leaks, tampons, washing out underwear, not being able to wear light-coloured skirts or pants, etc.

Example: "She's really in a mood, she's on the rag and complaining about everything. Last night she slept so soundly that she woke up in a pool of blood."

Edited by Hugh 0ne

"On the rag" refers to when a woman is having her "monthly cranky time":

adjective When a woman is "on the rag", that means she has her period. She's also likely in a bad mood because of the various discomforts associated with pads, leaks, tampons, washing out underwear, not being able to wear light-coloured skirts or pants, etc.

Example: "She's really in a mood, she's on the rag and complaining about everything. Last night she slept so soundly that she woke up in a pool of blood."

good data.

now knowing this, why would irish ask such a question? what was to be gained from such a question? inquiring minds want to know.

good data.

now knowing this, why would irish ask such a question? what was to be gained from such a question? inquiring minds want to know.

I guess women are more prone to be pregnant at certain times relating to their cycle. So if you know exactly when she was impregnated, you can better guess a due date, although the doctor's already gave them a due date based on the information they have, so asking the question is basically useless as far as gathering information goes. In short, Irish was trying to be "funny/cute/one of the guys" by using that terminology, not really trying to gather any pertinent information. Of course. that's technically an assumption, but based on what's transpired in the past I'd be pretty willing to bet the farm that I'm right. I'm also pretty sure that Irish will try and explain himself contradicting what I've said and dig himself a deeper hole.

I guess women are more prone to be pregnant at certain times relating to their cycle. So if you know exactly when she was impregnated, you can better guess a due date, although the doctor's already gave them a due date based on the information they have, so asking the question is basically useless as far as gathering information goes. In short, Irish was trying to be "funny/cute/one of the guys" by using that terminology, not really trying to gather any pertinent information. Of course. that's technically an assumption, but based on what's transpired in the past I'd be pretty willing to bet the farm that I'm right. I'm also pretty sure that Irish will try and explain himself contradicting what I've said and dig himself a deeper hole. It's also likely irish got the idea from another baby thread on another message board.

Back to the original programming, which is the glorious occasion of the Baby Biggie.

Because he thinks he is being funny by insulting Biggies wife with some asinine question in an attempted to appear to be a person who is using screwed up logic to figure out when the baby was conceived. What I don't get is that isn't he not allowed to post outside of whatever folder he is banished to?

::flips cards at camera::

• 2 weeks later...

And the winner is...

Alchico!

My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning! Sydni Rose was born today at 8:37AM weighing in at 7lbs 9oz and 20 inches long! Mommy and baby are doing great and her big brother is passed out from all the excitement.

Al, PM me your paypal addy for your prize!

Thanks for playing!

And the winner is...

Alchico!

My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning! Sydni Rose was born today at 8:37AM weighing in at 7lbs 9oz and 20 inches long! Mommy and baby are doing great and her big brother is passed out from all the excitement.

Thanks for playing!

Congrats Biggie!! Couldn't ask for a better Christmas present. :wacko:

And the winner is...

Alchico!

Thanks for playing!

Congrats. What a great X-Mas present for the family.