[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Junior Achievement

Fatman

A group from my business school class participated yesterday...JA is a program that places volunteers into classes (grades 1-12) to teach lesson plans. A classmate and I taught first graders about the difference between needs and wants and how jobs help provide you with money to buy the things you need. A very validating, rewarding experience - everyone in my class loved it. I highly recommend it if people have the time.

On a related note, teachers have tough jobs!

A group from my business school class participated yesterday...JA is a program that places volunteers into classes (grades 1-12) to teach lesson plans. A classmate and I taught first graders about the difference between needs and wants and how jobs help provide you with money to buy the things you need. A very validating, rewarding experience - everyone in my class loved it. I highly recommend it if people have the time.

On a related note, teachers have tough jobs!

Good for you for participating in the program. I hope you got a lot out of it.