[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting WRs

Paco

U Pick 3!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts (my first playoff game) weekend?

• Miles Austin - Dallas vs Chargers
    • Davone Bess - Miami @ Jags
    • Austin Collie - IND v Broncos
    • Michael Crabtree - SF v Cardinals
    • Vincent Jackson - Chargers @ Cowboys

Last year I didn't make the playoffs...This year until week 12 I lead my league...Then the bottom fell out and I ended up with the 4th best record and 5th seed. I'm not expected to win this weekend...but, I have a pretty decent roster. I need your help figuring out who starts at WR. Take a minute to give me some input please...and if you can...explain your 3 picks...why did you pick em?! Thanks! Wish me luck!

Paco

I picked Miles austin, vincent jackson, and Davone bess......i picked bess because i think they will stack the box against old ricky and make henne beat them, so i think henne will give davone bess some chances to score and get big yardage. You can sit miles austin especially because romo and him have been hooking up well and often. I think this is vincents game to break out, and phiilip will be passing a lot against Dallas.

I picked Miles austin, vincent jackson, and Davone bess......i picked bess because i think they will stack the box against old ricky and make henne beat them, so i think henne will give davone bess some chances to score and get big yardage. You can sit miles austin especially because romo and him have been hooking up well and often. I think this is vincents game to break out, and phiilip will be passing a lot against Dallas.

I voted the same way.