[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Jackson

Do Work Son

Im guessing he will play? Rams homers?

Good news and bad news here on the homer front. Good news - he plans to continue resting his back during the week and then playing on Sunday unless it's just killing him. Bad news - he said on the radio the other day that he and the team docs expect that this condition will NOT get any better until he is able to rest it after the season, which means several more weeks of this crap. Official word for this week hasn't been released yet AFAIK.

Good news and bad news here on the homer front. Good news - he plans to continue resting his back during the week and then playing on Sunday unless it's just killing him. Bad news - he said on the radio the other day that he and the team docs expect that this condition will NOT get any better until he is able to rest it after the season, which means several more weeks of this crap. Official word for this week hasn't been released yet AFAIK.

Good info....Thanks!

I wish hed take a break this week while im on a bye and come back next.

That's not asking too much, is it? All I'm asking is that Roddy White ignore the pain and produce a big game this week, because I need him bad.

Screw it...I started Jonathan Stewart over him last week, and that worked out well, so I'm sitting him again this week for Jamaal Charles v. Buffalo. I can't believe I'm compelled to sit my 1st round pick in the playoffs, but with Jackson gimpy and Boller starting, I just don't want to take the risk of starting him, particularly not with a backup with such a tasty matchup.

Screw it...I started Jonathan Stewart over him last week, and that worked out well, so I'm sitting him again this week for Jamaal Charles v. Buffalo. I can't believe I'm compelled to sit my 1st round pick in the playoffs, but with Jackson gimpy and Boller starting, I just don't want to take the risk of starting him, particularly not with a backup with such a tasty matchup.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Boller vs Bulger at this point is about a wash. The offense definitely does not suffer with Bulger out.

By the way, if anyone cares, Kyle Boller was a surprise benching because of "leg tightness" and the Rams have started rookie D2 guy Keith Null. The sledding gets even tougher for SJax as Null has never played a down of NFL football before today. The Titans look like they're in punt return formation on virtually every down now they're puttin' so many guys in the box.

By the way, if anyone cares, Kyle Boller was a surprise benching because of "leg tightness" and the Rams have started rookie D2 guy Keith Null. The sledding gets even tougher for SJax as Null has never played a down of NFL football before today. The Titans look like they're in punt return formation on virtually every down now they're puttin' so many guys in the box.

Sweet. :wacko:

Appreciate the info.