[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OMG! SIMMS-WALKER ACTIVE!

Cowboy Killah

do I start MS-W or roll with Britt for my second wideout in a PPR league 1st round in the playoffs? first reciever is DJackson and I have Devin Thomas and Hakeem Nicks on the Bench. I'm excited about MS-W but I would like some outside opinions to help make a smart choice for a make or break game against a guy with Welker, Sydney Rice, Tom Brady and Chris Johnson. I also have Mcnabb, Ray Rice, AP, Grant, Titans D, NO's kicker, and Finley. On the bench I have Ganther, Alex Smith (SF), Winslow, Chester Taylor, Giants Def. Getting close to crunch time, so I'm hoping for some good replies. will help with yours.

Roll the dice on walker I say

I think they both post about the same numbers. Britt should have a decent day but the Titans will get up on the Rams and run it with Johnson all day long. Sims-Walker is injured and isn't 100% so that will probably limit his plays and run after catch ability. I'd still probably go with Britt because it is not as much as a risk. On the other hand, there is more potential upside to Sims-walker, but you just don't know how he's going to play.

Tough call.

Thats hard to say....neither are very safe plays, MSW is clearly the better WR but his issue is not being consistent. I'm not starting him today, but if I had to choose between MSW and Britt it would be MSW every time. He has the ability to have huge games every week, there at home, where he usually plays better, and i'm sure he wants to prove that last weeks crappy 1 reception for 14 yards performance was just a fluke.