[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLEX HELP. High stakes

shad11

I don't know why Ocho is projected so high each week and considered a must start. He Has had one decent game in the past 5 or 6. Can I sit him this week against the Vikings? I have Caddillac, who has queitly been producing each week. I havent started him yet and he has been scoring more points than some of my starters. (do you think K. walter could be a sneaky play this week against Seattle?) Thanks in advance.

OCHO

Caddy

S. smith (cara)

Keven Walter

Lynch

Beanie wells

chad johnson is usually projected so high because he's a talented number 1 WR on a good team who has more upside then most of the people behind him. He has the ability to go off any week and score two TDs and get 150 yards, he has a better chance of doing that then walter or cadillac.....however it all depends on how bad you need big points....if you think you can get a win by squeaking by with safe plays from cadilac then go with that....however chad johnson has higher upside then walter....he could be good but I'd still say ocho there....

herse my Q

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311511

Edited by sinct84