[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre another INT

gbpfan1231

Since it was brought up by a Packer fan...

Favre 13/22 150 yds 1 TD/1 Int (Big lead against a good team) with no Percy Harvin

Rogers 14/21 149 yds 0 TD/0 Int (Losing against a bad team)

A division winning day...

Is this the slide you're referring to?

Edited by Chadman

Since it was brought up by a Packer fan...

Favre 13/22 150 yds 1 TD/1 Int (Big lead against a tough defense) with no Percy Harvin

Rogers 14/21 149 yds 0 TD/0 Int (Losing against a bad defense)

A division winning day...

Is this the slide you're referring to?

How does comparing Favre to Rodgers with these one game stats say anything about a slide?

I understand, was pretty much just looking at the slide reference, since you're making quite an assumption, after such a short period of time, and was just having fun with the Packer fans who have such hatred for Favre. Which is fine. Maybe it's just me, I think I'd be spending more time enjoying my new quarterback, who is very good, instead of monitoring my old one.

And today, I would agree that Schaub is 10 times better than Favre, so far.

I understand, was pretty much just looking at the slide reference, since you're making quite an assumption, after such a short period of time, and was just having fun with the Packer fans who have such hatred for Favre. Which is fine. Maybe it's just me, I think I'd be spending more time enjoying my new quarterback, who is very good, instead of monitoring my old one.

And today, I would agree that Schaub is 10 times better than Favre, so far.

I hear ya. It was early and he has come back and did not have a bad game.

Being a Packer fan I do like the fact it gives more of a reason to hate the Vikings. It is all in good fun and I will cheer Favre when he eventually retires and goes into the HOF.

I just hope he fails this year because he wears Purple and I hate that frickin horn which is why that TV is on mute. :wacko:

And yes I love me some Rodgers - Think he is easily a top 5 QB and happy to have him wearing Green and Gold

I hear ya. It was early and he has come back and did not have a bad game.

Being a Packer fan I do like the fact it gives more of a reason to hate the Vikings. It is all in good fun and I will cheer Favre when he eventually retires and goes into the HOF.

I just hope he fails this year because he wears Purple and I hate that frickin horn which is why that TV is on mute. :D

And yes I love me some Rodgers - Think he is easily a top 5 QB and happy to have him wearing Green and Gold

Mine is on mute because Dandorf makes me want to stick flaming hot forks in my ears :wacko:

Against the law to have more than one game on at a time?

No, by all means watch all 16 games if possible. But you were busy talking about everything Favre has done wrong this year. Way too many packers fans bitch and moan every chance they can about anything Favre related. I get that you don't like Favre for what he's done. I don't either, but some of you jokers are nearing Ed Hoyle territory from earlier this year. Even he's toned it down.

Instead of bitching or trying to rub the 11-2 Vikings fans face into Favre's INT, why not talk about Rodgers throwing the offense on his shoulders this season? I didn't see any Viking fan starting up a thread on Aaron Rodgers two fumble play at any point. I like to think of Packer fans as the classiest out there. Act like.

/End elitist rant.