[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jennings...

zekez

Honestly, I can't understand the so called "experts" ranking him so highly every week after what he has shown us so far this year. Of course he was my #1 WR taken in the draft but I have learned my lesson. First week of the playoffs and you better believe he is on my bench (started Garcon over him). I was listening to an ESPN FF show this morning and the guys were STILL high on him?! What have you guys been watching, reruns of 2007 and 2008???

Anyone out there still depending on thgis bum?

I've been picking guys up off the waiver wire the last three weeks and starting him over Jennings. The only reason I haven't dropped him is because I know he'd end up going off against me in the playoffs somehow.

Dropped four balls last week and dropped a TD today. He is what he is... An average nfl starter. I think it's funny that as soon as he gets paid big time, his play goes down. Bring on James Jones.

That drop was questionable as he had possession with both feet down, then had the ball stripped in the end zone. Refs ruled that "he was going down and did not have possession all the way down." He was not going down until that strip happened.

That drop was questionable as he had possession with both feet down, then had the ball stripped in the end zone. Refs ruled that "he was going down and did not have possession all the way down." He was not going down until that strip happened.

And it could have been avoided all together by keeping possession of the ball through the entire play. He's making 10 mil a year, once you're making that kind of coin, you need to be able to do that. It's insane when you look at his drop off in production from last year to this year. All the while, Rodgers is having another steller season.

He destroyed one of my teams, not just for being lousy, but for the players that I passed up to draft him in the position that I did. I took 2 WR's within the first 3 rounds. He was the first one of them. Housh was the other. I can't imagine ever drafting either of them again as anything more than a WR3/4. Frustrating lesson learned for me.

I am guessing that the experts see consistent targets coming Jennings' way, know that GB is a pass happy offense, and just figure that he's a solid play most of the time because of it. I actually feel like this season is some sort of weird fluky drop off for him, though he has dropped a number of passes. Maybe he isn't giving his all because he got paid... Maybe he has been playing hurt or something... It's hard to say exactly why he has struggled. It also seems that GB has sort of turned into a New Orleans type scoring team, meaning they spread the ball around enough to make any one guy difficult to rely on regularly (except maybe Driver). Seriously, one week it's Finley, one week Spencer Havner went off, one week I think it Kuhn, Ryan Grant has a big day today, etc.