[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The worst move I made all year was...

zekez

Declining a draft day trade offer right after I finished my draft.

I was offered Andre Johnson and Breaston for Calvin Johnson...will it cost me my title ?

I am the #1 seed going into the playoffs but that doesn't mean a title which is all I play for.

Kept LT as my keeper. Drafted Barber in 2nd round and got me a little Pierre Thomas in the 3rd or 4th round.

My starting RB's today:

Cedric Benson (drafted in the 8th)

Ricky Williams (WW pick up)

Q. Ganther (my only hope....lol)

So much for my early picks on RB's..... :wacko:

Taking D. Williams one pick before C. Johnson went. That alone would have kept me in the race in Primetime.

Taking C. Johnson instead of R. Wayne. That alone cost me cash in points for the year.

Taking a last minute deal of keeping M. Lynch and letting T. Jones go back into the draft.

I guess it could be worse...I had someone in my dynasty league trade Chris Johnson for 2 future 1st round rookie picks and Tony Romo.

He must just feel sick every time he see Johnson go for another 50 yard TD.

Also consider those 1st round picks are going to be between 5-10 both years most likely since this guy has Peterson and Chris Johnson now.

And this guy plays in my division thanks alot pal for trading him.

This week. In a TE heavy league, I picked up F Davis (wash) who just scored, and J Harrison who I started as my flex Thursday nite. Davis already has 10 points.... Harrison got 1.8. Yes, its a playoff game.

Not only did I go against my own projections on Davis, I also for the first time asked DMD and J2V to revisit F Davis on the "upon further review" article. Apparently, that was a stupid request, because it went ignored, which in part made me think I was all wrong about Davis.

No, I'm not blaming them... but when I go against my own instincts because of expert advice, I almost always get burned. My fault, I should have ignored the Bench recommendation and 50 yard projection, and went with my own projection. :beatsownheadwithstick: