[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall sets record 21 catches

Henry Muto

:wacko: I passed on this guy in the draft due to his preseason antics as well as knowing that Kyle Orton was going to be throwing to him. Who did I take instead? Terrell Owens :D

He's yet another example of a player who causes off the field or preseason problems and that doesn't take away from the player's natural talent. Why people think behavior kills your talent is beyond me.

Simple... cuz his off-field bullsh1t is going to get his suspended at least four games next time, then eight, then an entire season.

If suspensions don't affect your on-field performance more than anything else, then I don't know what does. Maybe a Blimpie sub?

Exactly what my mindset was when I was presented with that choice. Marshall was in the doghouse with McDaniels and had a bad QB (based on what we saw in Chicago) throwing to him. I then looked at TO who was in a new system, had his mouth shut, had a decent WR on the other side and a (what should have been) solid running game to keep the defenses honest. I'd be very curious to know in what percentage of leagues TO went ahead of Brandon Marshall. I'd be willing to throw down a LOT of cash that says it was more than half.