[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

russell's in

buddahj

the game was close until russell got in. 4/8 with an int. he's just plain bad.

Agreed, I stopped watching as soon as he got in the game...he is slow as molasses.

Gradowski looks like a probowler next to Russell, reminds me of Garcia and little bit of Gannon.

At least having Russell in the game again should confirm to the Raiders (and the old senile one) that they need to get rid of this guy next year when they can (his cap numbers arent that big in 2010)....you would think at least.

• 3 weeks later...
Fumble. I hope he has saved the money he's been paid so far in his career because he surely won't get another NFL job.

you know he probably will. some poor soul will take him in. if jp losman can find a job, then anyone can.

another close game that russell is trying ruin.

trying nothing.

3 series in a row he threw an INT to kill a drive, fumbled to kill a drive and then just threw several horrible passes when the game was on line.

The guy is horrible. It's frustrating 'cuz you see him throw a few, FEW, pinpoint laser balls. But it's his stupid decisions, careless throws, incredibly inexperienced play for a guy his age who's had as many chances to own the position as he has that makes me hate him more than any Raider QB I can remember.

This whole second half of the ear, watching Gradkowski emerge as our best QB on the team with some great games only to go down with injury, and then to see Frye having a great game only to go down as well... Man, I just want him gone. Just go. Ican deal with the losses, I can't deal with this tool behind center.