[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this collusion?

STL Fan

I kept up with free agents over the summer, crammed for a few weeks before the draft and joined the Huddle again for the 7th year. I read DMD, WW, J2V, and others religiously. I used their draft boards to make my own. I had a good draft, made a couple good FA transactions (Vernon Davis and Miles Austin) and most of all, regularly sparred with all you knuckelheads on these boards.

Because of all of that collusion, I just clinched my first championship in my main all-important local, after four second-place finishes and three times finishing as the top scoring team in the league, only to finish in second place.

Thanks to all the guys here at the Huddle and to all you guys and gals on the boards! I'm having a cold one to celebrate and I'm toasting all of you!

:wacko:

After the season the real Rams have had, I think you deserve something positive from football this year, congrats and enjoy.

No crap! The Rams just got absolutely WAXED and I'm in a great mood!

:wacko: congrats...now you should move on into an IDP league :D

I'm in one, I just don't have time for all that extra studying. My main (that I just won, did I mention that?) is actually thinking of dropping kickers next year. Just offense, baby.

Precisely what I was thinking. Who has their Fantasy Bowl in week 14? :wacko:

We have a post-season tourney, but the championship is awarded based on the team in first place after week 14, trying to minimize the head-to-head thing. We play head-2-head during the season (double-headers again to minimize the luck ) and the philosophy is that the team that is consistent and leads the league at the end of the regular season should get the biggest reward, not the team that gets lucky in the playoffs. The post-season tourney is also fun and also pays, but this is the big money. (though obviously not Muto money.)