[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You ever just have one of those days...

electricrelish

You ever just have one of those days where almost every thing goes right? Today I felt like I drank some of Harry Potter's Felix Felicis, also called "liquid luck," a potion that grants whoever drinks it unusually good luck. Out of ten leagues I'm playing in, I won nine of my games. Technically, they aren't all over yet, but the separation in points is very high in the ones not yet completed. Fingers crossed that I don't jinx myself. Even the game, I lost I should have won. I pulled Hakeem Nicks out of the lineup at the last minute and stupidly started Sims-Walker, thus leaving the winning points on the bench.

I didn't watch any games today since I went to the movies and had dinner with my g/f. Some of my games were playoff games, and some were the last game before the playoffs. Some games mattered, and some did not. I'm not going to make the playoffs in all the leagues. I didn't win any championships today, but I've never had a day where I came this close to actually winning all my league games in one day. I came close, which still gives me something to shoot for.

Any one else have a super special day or close to it?

Edited by electricrelish

I think it's important for some Huddlers to notice and take note on how someone has posted a general, feel-good topic regarding their day, and there is absolutely no mention of entry fees, how much money was won, or how much money was lost anywhere in this post.

YES + 1

It is refreshing, isn't it :D I think that the majority of the Huddlers handle it the same and for that I :wacko: them.

But when one does it so frequently it seem like it is the majority because we are always reading it.

Though for the last few days that one has refrained for the most part.

Had a 6-0 week this year(7-0 if I count the WCOFF team I'm a part of). But then again, I had an 0-6 week as well. I don't know how you guys do more than 6-7 leagues as 6 was just too much for me. I'll probably be paring back to 4 next year.

Interesting note is that my first year here at the Huddle I won all 3 of my leagues. That will never happen again as there's just too much good competition in BOTH leagues of which that year I wasn't in any.

I think it's important for some Huddlers to notice and take note on how someone has posted a general, feel-good topic regarding their day, and there is absolutely no mention of entry fees, how much money was won, or how much money was lost anywhere in this post.

For a second there you almost had me thinking this was about me...but nah it couldn't be.

You ever just have one of those days where almost every thing goes right? Today I felt like I drank some of Harry Potter's Felix Felicis, also called "liquid luck," a potion that grants whoever drinks it unusually good luck. Out of ten leagues I'm playing in, I won nine of my games. Technically, they aren't all over yet, but the separation in points is very high in the ones not yet completed. Fingers crossed that I don't jinx myself. Even the game, I lost I should have won. I pulled Hakeem Nicks out of the lineup at the last minute and stupidly started Sims-Walker, thus leaving the winning points on the bench.

I didn't watch any games today since I went to the movies and had dinner with my g/f. Some of my games were playoff games, and some were the last game before the playoffs. Some games mattered, and some did not. I'm not going to make the playoffs in all the leagues. I didn't win any championships today, but I've never had a day where I came this close to actually winning all my league games in one day. I came close, which still gives me something to shoot for.

Any one else have a super special day or close to it?

See Anybody else go 7-0? from last week!

I had just completed a 7-0 week, heading into playoffs in every league! This week?

1 - Down 62 with Fitzgerald, Az Kicker, AZ defense. Outlook sick

2 - Down 98.7 with Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Az Def. Outlook hopeless

3 - Up 11.4 with nobody going against Alex Smith. Outlook bleak

4 - Up 10.5 with close matchups tonight. Could possibly win, make the playoffs!

5. - Won! Into Semi-finals

6 - Had bye, in Semis.

From 7-0 to 3-3 or 2-4! Hope you do better than that next week!

ETA: LOL, when I went back to review that post, I saw that YOU were the first to respond with, "No I've never gone 7-0!"

Edited by BeachBum

See Anybody else go 7-0? from last week!

I had just completed a 7-0 week, heading into playoffs in every league! This week?

1 - Down 62 with Fitzgerald, Az Kicker, AZ defense. Outlook sick

2 - Down 98.7 with Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Az Def. Outlook hopeless

3 - Up 11.4 with nobody going against Alex Smith. Outlook bleak

4 - Up 10.5 with close matchups tonight. Could possibly win, make the playoffs!

5. - Won! Into Semi-finals

6 - Had bye, in Semis.

From 7-0 to 3-3 or 2-4! Hope you do better than that next week!

ETA: LOL, when I went back to review that post, I saw that YOU were the first to respond with, "No I've never gone 7-0!"

Yeah, I remember that post. That was a great day you had. Good to have it so close to the playoffs. This week was a playoff week for some leagues or the last game before the playoffs. One league, I didn't play cause I had a first round bye, but had I played I would have won.