[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR do I start tonight?

I have been starting Steve Breaston all year but the last 3 weeks have not been good. I am up 9 point heading into tonight.

I have:

Kurt Warner

and

Steve Breaston OR Josh Morgan

The guy I'm playing has Alex Smith, Larry Fitz and a defensive player.

Do I start Breaston or Morgan?

.5 PPR, 1 pt per 15 yards rushing / receiving, 1 pt per 25 return yards (Breaston returns punts) and 6 pts per TD

Leave and link and I'll answer yours.

Interesting situation here....Morgan "seems" to be getting more targets as of late and Breaston is getting less. Do you play Breaston for possible double points or play Morgan to try and offset Smith in his possible TD's? Normally, I would say play the best player but both seem to be about on par. Will SanFran be throwing more late in the game as you would think Ariz. would be leading? I wish I had my magic 8 ball for this one......but with that being said:

go with the hotter player: Morgan. Breaston

Update: didn't see the return yards for points you posted......yea, changing my answer then.

Edited by webbnathan

As of late SF throws more anyway. Tough call here. My instincts say that you start Morgon only because he has Alex Smith. But you know the Cards are going to throw, and then throw some more. But I don't see Breaston getting into the end zone tonight.