[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best in the NFL

rajncajn

Saints fans that is. :wacko:

How many NFL teams come home to this kind of welcome? And before you say anything about bandwagon fans, this has been going on since the Saints moved back to New Orleans in 06.

If you don't know the area around the airport here you may not realize that they are driving a few miles before they run out of people. That is an awful lot of people out there every week to greet them on their return and they do it every week.

Honestly, this is the best I've ever felt as a fan. Even if we don't go 16-0, even if we don't win the Superbowl, this is a different team than the hapless Saints I grew up with. I've always been proud to call them my team despite the many woeful seasons we have, but I truly do believe that Mickey Loomis, Sean Payton & Drew Brees have built a foundation that has redefined this organization into one that we can truly be proud of and not just from a wins/losses standpoint, but the quality of people they have on this team and the lives they affect is inspiring.