[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Bowe Show, returning this week?

countrychuck

I know his suspension is now over, but has there been any talk about him stepping right back into the starting lineup? Or will he see spot-duty? I squeaked by in a couple leagues this week that I have Bowe (and that I am thin @ WR), but I sure could use the help after losing Maclin, and with Sims-Walker playing on a short week he likely won't be productive, if he plays at all. D Bowe vs Cleveland surely could be a nice shot in the arm if he's getting full-time work! Anyone out there in KC have any early insight?

Plus , they are playing the Browns so i assume they will be running more and that they should be effective running

Charles is turning in some very good performances while Cassel was lobbing four INTs yesterday, so lots of running is likely a good bet.