[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts Fans

cmutts

Sounds like there will be an answer later today:

Caldwell said he won't make a decision on his next move until Monday but intends to consult some of his team's leaders -- with Manning front and center.

Peyton wants to play so hopefully they will all play.

Sounds like there will be an answer later today:

Caldwell said he won't make a decision on his next move until Monday but intends to consult some of his team's leaders -- with Manning front and center.

Peyton wants to play so hopefully they will all play.

The starters will play until they have the game sealed. If the Colts have a 3 to 4 TD lead by the 3rd quarter (or earlier depending on the opponent) expect a heavy does of the reserves.

Coach says healthy starters will playComment Email Print Share Associated Press

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Colts coach Jim Caldwell has an answer for starters who want to play the final three games: Be ready to go Thursday night at Jacksonville.

The announcement came one day after three-time MVP Peyton Manning lobbied publicly to play against the division rival Jaguars. Last week, three-time Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne also said he wanted to play the final three games even if the Colts clinched home-field advantage, which they wrapped up with Sunday's win.

For weeks, the biggest question in Indy has been whether the Colts will play or rest starters once playoff seeding was locked up.

Caldwell said "healthy" starters would play Thursday. He plans to revisit the debate for each of the final two games.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

.....now what is their defination of "health" mean.........

Manning will play most of the game IMO. Sucks for me because I'm playing against him this week. They are good enough anyway that they could get up on the Jags early and then rest.

I hope Manning only plays a couple series. But I wouldn't worry about this week so much as the week after.