[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Megatron for the playoffs?

webbnathan

I picked up J. Charles about 4 weeks ago and have been playing him the last 2 weeks with Deshawn Jackson being hurt. I'm in the playoffs and now have MAJOR issues going on with my startling lineup this week. Here is one: (play 2 RB's, 2 WR's and 1 Flex RB/WR)

RB's: Ryan Grant at Pitt / Ray Rice vs Chicago / J. Charles vs Clev.

WR's: L. Fitzgerald at Det. / Deshawn Jackson vs SanFran / Megatron vs Ariz

Two thoughts here......sit Grant vs Pitt and play Megatron vs Ariz...........OR play all 3 RB's and sit Megatron. J. Charles is playing too good not to play him right now.

Thoughts?

I would sit Grant, because the other two matchups looked great for Rice and Charles.

I would also sit Megatron and run with Fitz and Jackson.

I think you have a great setup with those 4 guys for next week. Good luck!

Agreed, but he still has one more position to fill.

It's hard to sit Grant with how he played last week, but he's going to be playing a pissed off PIT team after losing to the Browns.

Also, Kevin Smith is out for the year, so Megatron will see more balls his way. At the same time, they might double or triple him everytime cause he is their only viable option. Arizona is a high scoring team so you have to hope for good garbage time with Mega.

Good luck!!!