[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monster first half in 1pm games, then nada...

Cyclones

Wow - one of the hardest losses I've taken in recent memory. First week of playoffs too, and my team goes off in the first half - Schaub, Rice, Colston, Jets D alone scored me almost 100 points. At halftime of the 1pm games I had 111 points, with 7 guys still to play a half and 3 to play a full game...I finished with 123 and lost by 4. Thanks to Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, and Steven Jackson for laying complete eggs.

Wow - one of the hardest losses I've taken in recent memory. First week of playoffs too, and my team goes off in the first half - Schaub, Rice, Colston, Jets D alone scored me almost 100 points. At halftime of the 1pm games I had 111 points, with 7 guys still to play a half and 3 to play a full game...I finished with 123 and lost by 4. Thanks to Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, and Steven Jackson for laying complete eggs.

I had just a monster first 1/2 of the noon games as well. Our leaugue high all year is 126 for a game, at the end of the first halves of the first games I had 91 points. Thanks mostly to Rice, Brees, Marshall, Colston, and Charles for a five year record breaking week:)

I had just a monster first 1/2 of the noon games as well. Our leaugue high all year is 126 for a game, at the end of the first halves of the first games I had 91 points. Thanks mostly to Rice, Brees, Marshall, Colston, and Charles for a five year record breaking week:)

Shaub Rice CJ Marshall DJax AJ, scored 180+ points with them alone in a non ppr league and 212 total and broke a twelve year old record in my local for most pts scored in a week I don't think I will ever top this week!! Oh and I clinched first seed too!! Good Times!! :wacko::D:D:D:D

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

This week I started (among others) A. Rodgers, R. Moss & R. Mendenhall ... my opponent's PK (Bironas) on his own put up almost exactly the same number of FF points yesterday than those 3 of my starters totaled combined. Might be a good thing that this league's playoffs don't start until next week.

:wacko:

I lost to a team that started Rock and Chester at RB. I challenge ANYBODY to top that.

I have

Manning

Rice

C Johnson

Marshall

Andre

Colston

Gates

and I lost to a guy that started 3 punters and Tedy Bruschi