[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Niners-Cardinals

Chief Dick

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes prayers are answered

Indeed I just went from the 2 seed to the 1 seed on this final play

(2:41) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to A.Boldin to ARZ 33 for 13 yards (M.Roman). FUMBLES (M.Roman), RECOVERED by SF-M.Roman at ARZ 33. M.Roman to ARZ 33 for no gain (T.Hightower).

Indeed I just went from the 2 seed to the 1 seed on this final play

(2:41) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to A.Boldin to ARZ 33 for 13 yards (M.Roman). FUMBLES (M.Roman), RECOVERED by SF-M.Roman at ARZ 33. M.Roman to ARZ 33 for no gain (T.Hightower).

Nice congrats Muto!!

Yes a sweep of the Cards is very nice! Now if we could just beat the teams we are suppose to Seattle cough cough and stop the last minute debacles we could be at least an nfc west contender! :wacko:

imagine if the Vikes hadn't pulled that miracle out of their asses against SF... but the Cards have too easy a schedule to expect they will lose two more games... Plus SF would have to win out. Still one heck of a beatdown they put on tonight...

imagine if the Vikes hadn't pulled that miracle out of their asses against SF... but the Cards have too easy a schedule to expect they will lose two more games... Plus SF would have to win out. Still one heck of a beatdown they put on tonight...

Ya that made my season for the niners to put a beatdown not once but twice on the superbowl runner ups! We are not quite there but damn it feels good to be getting closer after all these less than stellar years in a row! :wacko:

Ya that made my season for the niners to put a beatdown not once but twice on the superbowl runner ups! We are not quite there but damn it feels good to be getting closer after all these less than stellar years in a row! :wacko:

If only they had beat Seattle...I want to see it come down to the final week I don't see Arizona losing 1 of their next 2 games.

The big blow was last week. SF playing a mediocre Seattle team and AZ playing a tough Minn team. I remember looking at that thinking, if SF beats Sea (very doable) and AZ loses to Minn (also not at all a stretch), then SF beats AZ at home (just happened), SF is tied for 1st and gets the tie break having beaten AZ twice.

If I was a fan of the 49ers I would be pretty happy with the state of things. This year may not pan out but I love what Singletary brings to the table. V Davis emerged, Gore is a stud, the D is tenacious (willis etc) Smith is rejuvinated. Things look pretty bright

If I was a fan of the 49ers I would be pretty happy with the state of things. This year may not pan out but I love what Singletary brings to the table. V Davis emerged, Gore is a stud, the D is tenacious (willis etc) Smith is rejuvinated. Things look pretty bright

And Crabtree looks very promising. Obviously issues with getting him up to speed with the system but, once he gets the ball in his hands, he's a beast.

Oh, and nice rack Whomp.

And Crabtree looks very promising. Obviously issues with getting him up to speed with the system but, once he gets the ball in his hands, he's a beast.

Oh, and nice rack Whomp.

:wacko: F'in Cowboys

:D F'in Cowboys

Having lived in communities where people are really active (beach towns, ski towns, etc). There's always a decent percentage of women who, when you see them from behind or at a distance, you're drawn to them because they have amazing bodies. Then, you go up to meet them and get a good look at their face and, well...your enthusiasm is a bit tempered. (unless of course that means you actually have a shot :wacko: )

At any rate, that was my first thought when I saw the photo. :D